Chapter 20

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 16-21 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

       Brianna's full transformation was completed. She look a lot darker now, almost like...a demon..

" HAAAAHA" Brianna laughs in a high pitched tone.

" WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY?!" Luke demanded shocked and slightly afraid.

" What do you think? Luky?" Brianna purr seductively. Luke cringe in disgust. Brianna don't like Luke's answer and threw a fireball at [Name]." You disgusting bitch, how could you take Luke away from me!" Brianna stated angrily.

[Name] skillfully doge the fireball coming her way. [Name] sign in relief. Before [Name] have time to move another fireball comes into her way. Unfortunately she didn't doge it in time.

[Name] fell back wounded. But surprisingly she could still move. Luke and his parents were quite shocked that [Name] a regular human could take that powerful blow.

" You bitch! What are you?! How can you still move after this?!" Brianna yelled in shocked and awe.

' Is she even human?' Brianna thought to herself. After that thought, there was a strange and yet soothing bright light that was embracing [Name]. [Name] slowly turn into something that is defiantly not human.

She now have a goddess like gown and a pair of angel looking like wings. At the same time Sebastian somehow appears.

" Hello friends, or maybe not.." Sebastian stated but slowly stopped because the air tension was seriously heavy and loaded surges of power.

" Whoa [Name] you became even more beautiful than the last time I saw you!" Sebastian exclaimed.

[Name] chuckled nervously. "Haahaa....thanks I guess.."

" Oh who is this new hottie?" Brianna asked trying to pose seductively. Luke groaned in disgust, now understanding Brianna is like this to every other guy that is passed " attractive".

" I would not accept this behavior!" Shuu said determinedly. " You young lady needs to learn proper etiquette."

" Hilarious Shuu but I did learned, but refuse to use any of it, its not 1890s anymore, welcome to the future!" Brianna announced loudly.

Shuu was burning in embarrassment. Yes it is the future now, but that makes no excuse for young girls not to have manners.

" Anyways screw all this chit chatting, I need to kill [Name]! Brianna screamed loudly. Sebastian was in shocked. ' Why did she need to kill [Name]?' Sebastian thought to himself quietly. [Name] is a innocent college girl, she had nothing to do with this whole supernatural world!

" Not on my watch, [Name] would not be killed." Sebastian boldly stated out. Then Luke joined in. "You are not going to kill this innocent human, she had done nothing wrong for her to be kill."

" What?! A demon and an angel working together to protect a pathetic human girl! That is a new thing! Bravo guys you entertain me too much." Brianna said grinning creepily.

" This is going to be another reason why I should eliminate [Name]!"

" Wait so you have reasons why [Name] need to be killed?" Sebastian asks curiously.

" Yes! Didn't you guys know she is not a human? You guys are so naïve! She is the dark angel. That is why she could took the blow." Brianna explained.

Both Sebastian and Luke were dumb folded. [Name] an dark angel, pff no way.

" Yes way." Brianna spoke up. " She is the daughter of a angel and a very powerful demon."

" You guys do know I am here." [Name] spoke up interrupting their conversation.

Both Luke and Sebastian turn their heads and faced [Name] and said " Y-yeah."

" Good thing to know that you didn't forgotten me." [Name] replied to their stuttering.

" But first I need to destroy this Brianna." [Name] said bravely.

" What do you mean? You just awaken you can't even fully control your powers." Brianna said nervously.

" I already know how to control my powers." [Name] stated with no emotion. " And I can show proof right now."

[Name] formed some kind of giant portal, and out come the portal was sea water. A big wave of salt water came into Brianna's direction soaking her clothes and hair.

After the rush of water disappeared, Brianna's makeup was ruined. Her mascara was running down on her face. Everything was a pure mess. Brianna ran away crying. [Name] smiled in victory.

She was proud of herself. Now that the drama is gone she can go back to her regular college life.

--------------------------------------------------- to be continued -----------------------------------------