Chapter 38

Feel free to check out the visualization component:

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

     " Buzzz. " Buzzzz." Sebastian reached out and slam the alarm clock to shut the annoying buzzing noises.

There goes my peaceful slumber. Well at least [Name] is not awake yet. He turn his head to find a empty bed. What the?!! Sebastian walked out of the bedroom to find [Name] in the kitchen making some pancakes on the stove.

" Why wake up so early love?" Sebastian questioned.

" Because we have to pack after breakfast. Our flight leave in about two hours and thirty minutes." [Name] answered to Sebastian's question and set the already made pancakes in front of him, some small bowls that included, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and assorted fruits for topping. Then she went back to the kitchen to brew some freshly grounded coffee.

" How would you like your coffee?" [Name] asks.

" Just black please." Sebastian replied.

"Wow, you really like your coffee strong don't you?" Then the kettle flared up, taking [Name]'s attention away from Sebastian. Sebastian mouth slowly turn into a very cute pout. [Name] came out of the kitchen and saw the cute pout that was displayed in front of her.  [Name] turn her head because she thought it was too much. Sebastian saw her ears turn slightly pink. He smirks.

Sebastian return his attention to his pancakes. [Name] put down the coffee mug.

" Thank you [Name]. Did you eat breakfast yet?"

" Yep, now I am going to pack up our clothing since we need to catch our flight." [Name] responded.

She went to the walk in closet and start packing, afraid time would run out.

WHY DID SEBASTIAN BROUGHT SO MUCH CLOTHES WITH US????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sebastian walked into the closet to find [Name] in a complicated state.

" Honey are you alright?"

" Do I look alright?" [Name] answered back with sass. " You brought wayyyyy to much clothes with us!! We don't have enough time to pack Everything. And I am blaming it on you, if we didn't catch our flight on time."

Sebastian just shake the rant off like it was nothing. Honestly he was only focusing on how cute [Name] was when she is angry. How her cheeks  flushed red every time she was angry and how her mouth moves.

" Are you even listening to me?" [Name] shouted in Sebastian's ear.

" YES." Sebastian jumped back and was in pain, his sensitive ears were violated.

" Sorry, did mean to hurt you." [Name] replied lowly, was obviously mad at herself for hurting her husband.

" Sweetie, its quite alright." Sebastian lean down and kiss [Name] on her forehead. That left [Name] in a trance. Ah she is too cute for her own good. I really need to start packing, sadly this honeymoon must end so soon. Sebastian took out a rather large suitcase and stuff all his clothing into it, there was still 1/4 of space left so he stuff all [Name]'s t-shirts and shorts in there.

[Name] was saw what Sebastian was doing and blurted out " Smart idea."

" I know" He replied. Then took another suitcase and stuff all [Name]'s clothing in it. Then he took the smallest suitcase and put all their devices in it. From chargers, cameras, and laptops.

" An hour left." [Name] announced.

" Just enough time to go to the airport." Sebastian said. The couples choose their attire and pull all the suitcases out from the suite. They called a taxi and off they go to the airport.

The couple finally arrived at the airport, they paid the taxi driver and check in.

" Wow only 10 minutes to spare, we barely have any time left." Sebastian announced in disbelief. They went to the snack bar and bought some of their favorite snacks.

Suddenly the loudspeaker announced, " Anyone who takes Airplane xxxxxxx please go on board."

" That is our flight!" [Name] said to Sebastian.

" Yep, lets go!" Sebastian replied, but first he purchase the snacks and the duo run to their airplane.

They got to their first class seats and sat down.

I can't wait till we go home.

------------------------------------------ to be continued --------------------------------------