Chapter 47

Thank you for stopping by and read. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I made a visualization, please check it out!

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

   The very next day, Sebastian needed to go to the company to manage something. So [Name] was stuck alone in the house. Sebastian forbade [Name] to go outside since [Name] was pregnant and he didn't want anything to harm his wife and the triplets. I am so boarded!!!!!!! I can't even go out of the house because of Sebastian! Then [Name] had a idea.

" Instead of coping in the apartment, I could invite Eva over!" [Name] exclaimed excitedly. [Name] went to the bedroom to get her phone and dial Eva's phone number. This is going to be so awesome. [Name] thought.

" Hello?" [Name] greeted. Then she heard screaming in the background. Must be wild there. [Name] thought sweat dropping.

" Sorry, I just saw my favorite manga updated. I am so excited. " Eva squealed.

" Well, I was wondering if you like to come over." [Name] asked politely.

" Sure, I would love too. We can have a girls day out." Eva replied enthusiastically.

" Alright it is set then! Bye! See you later gal." With that [Name] end the call and continued with her preparations.

In an hour or so, everything was tidy up and neat. It looks presentable. Then the doorbell rung loudly. Eva might be here! [Name] went to the camera to see who it was and saw Eva smiling at the camera. Grinning widely [Name] opened the door and welcomed her fellow friend into her apartment.

" Hello!!" Eva greeted. She walked into [Name]'s apartment with some grocery bags. " I bought you some groceries so we can cook together. Or rather bake together." Eva said winking.

[Name] giggled slightly. Eva went to the kitchen and put the ingredients on the island table. " Lets get started." Eva said excitedly.

[Name] went to preheat the oven and took the necessary baking utensils. On the other hand Eva was taking out the ingredients from the grocery bag.

She took cream cheese, butter, gram cracker, and the rest of the ingredient to make a delicious cheesecake. Eva helped [Name] combined the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients together in a big bowl. [Name] move on to combine the melted butter into the crushed gram cracker crumbs.

Then she molded the crust into the pan. It looks good enough to eat already, but [Name] was unusually patient today. Eva pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan, then she took the pan to the oven so it would bake. Then she went to the living room to meet Eva. She was watching girl meets world on the flat screen television.

Then Eva turned her head and look at [Name] confused. " Is there something on my face?"

" No, I am just wondering that if you and Luke are dating or something of that sort." [Name] said.

" Me Date that idiot?!!! PFFF No way." Eva brush it off like dirt. " No we are not dating. I'm too good to date a  womanizer. We are just plain friends."

" Good, answer." [Name] responded giggling with Eva. " When he went to my college class years ago, he almost got all the girls attention. You got to see those girls face, it was hilarious."

" Yeah I know right." Eva laugh agreeing with [Name]. Then the bell to the oven rang loudly. " The cheesecake is done!!" [Name] said excitedly. [Name] ran to the kitchen and got the pan from the oven. Then she yelled " HOT, HOT , HOT!!"

Eva rush in and saw [Name] unloading the pan from the cheesecake.  " Man that was fun." [Name] exclaimed.

" Lets make the strawberry sauce." Eva said.  Eva took a saucepan from the pantry and add frozen strawberries in it. She let it boil a little bit then it start to leak their sweet juices.

" Done!" Eva exclaimed happily.

" [Name] slice the cheesecake into slices. I am going to pour this sauce on top of the slices."

" Okay." With that the cheesecake was complete and ready to eat. [Name] moan in delight. " This is so delicious!"

" I know right." Eva muttered in delight too. Then the door bell rang. Sebastian walked into the kitchen to find the two girls eating cheesecake and chatting happily.

" Honey I'm home." Sebastian announced. [Name]'s eyes widen and run towards Sebastian to hug him.

"Honey, I miss you so much today!!" [Name] exclaimed. Sebastian raise a eyebrow, she was behaving unusually. Must be her pregnancy hormones. Sebastian thought. Eva was sitting awkwardly, so she said bye to the couple.

" What did you make today with Eva?" Sebastian asked.

" Cheesecake, your favorite. Well my favorite too." [Name] exclaimed. This is so weird, [Name] never liked cheesecake, must be the kids in her stomach.

[Name] served a slice of cheesecake to Sebastian. Sebastian close his eyes and enjoyed the taste on his taste buds.

" I love you honey. And the babies. I can't wait till they come to our world." Sebastian said and bent down to kiss her stomach.

---------------------------------- to be continued -------------------------------------------------------