Chapter 12

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 11-15, please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

Sebastian's fiancée ( Elizabeth Goldberg)------------------------>

Bold and slanted = character's thought

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

That mysterious voice turns out to be Sebastian's father. Both Sebastian and Mike's faces paled at the sound of current underworld king.

" So why are you talking about another girl?!" "You should be talking about your fiancée not another girl son!" Sebastian's father Michael scold at Sebastian.

" Good morning your highness." Mike said while bowing politely.

" You may rise Mike." " And please leave so I can have a private chat with my son." Michael said.

" As you wish your highness." Mike said and left the room. Then Michael turn around and face Sebastian. Sebastian gulp loudly because he is super nervous.

" So son, why are you talking about another girl? Your mother and I arrange a very beautiful girl for you, so I don't see the reason why you need to talk about another girl."

" Um, nothing father, just some crush.." Sebastian replied nervously.

" We hope it is just a crush. I don't want you having an affair with another women, because you need to be faithful to your fiancée and soon- to be wife." Michael said.

" So who is this girl?" Sebastian ask. Then a very tall girl with long brown hair and green eyes came into the room.

" Remember your childhood friend? Elizabeth Goldberg?" Michael said while introducing her too.

" Oh.. yeah.." Sebastian answered.  I don't want to marry my childhood friend, that is super weird. Sebastian thought to himself.

" Well son, take her out or something, I will see you next week at the party where I will announce your engagement." The king finishes and left the room.

Elizabeth seems very uncomfortable all of the sudden. " Um.." They both said at the same time.

" You go first." Sebastian said after that.

" I don't want to hurt your feelings Sebastian but I don't love you as a lover, you are my childhood friend.. And also I have a lover already, my parents forced me into this." Elizabeth said all of this in one breath.

" Yeah me too, my heart got stolen from another girl. But she had lost her memory of the time we had spent together." " And plus it is too risky for her to be with me. The reason why she had lost her memory of me was because she got attack when she was with me." Sebastian explained this to Elizabeth in a sad tone.

" That's awful, But I don't think it is right to let go of your happiness because of that one little incident." " You need to stay strong for your lover." " Help her remember of the memories and you may even create new memories along the way." Elizabeth said.

" Haha, wow Elizabeth you are something." Sebastian chuckled at his childhood friend.

" Yeah.. My boyfriend is very good to me and he made me into a new person and in a good way." " You don't know what love can do to you." Elizabeth said , her cheeks were flushed.

" Yeah, he sounds like a great guy, maybe I will meet him someday." Sebastian said to Elizabeth.

" So the only problem is how are we going to break the engagement? I don't want my boyfriend to be sad because of this and I want you to go back to your lover and make her remember all the good time you had with her." Elizabeth said.

" Who knows, but we will find something later, but for now want to go out and eat dinner, I really need to catch up with you on your life friend.!" Sebastian said cheerfully.

" Sure." Elizabeth said " Oh and you can call me Lizzy like old times. And with that the two friends walked outside and down the streets like two happy friends.

--------------------------------------- to be continued ----------------------------------------------