Chapter 18

Thank You for stopping by and read:)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 16-21 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 [Name] woke up to the sound of people walking into the room. [Name] opened one eye and saw some maids and a cart full of food. 'Breakfast!' [Name] yelled In her mind.

' Everything looks delicious!'

" Good morning [Name]-sama." One of the maids greeted. " Good morning." [Name] replied back.

" Here is your food." They announced and with that they went out of the door leaving [Name] behind with delicious food on a tray.

[Name] stabbed a fork in the  poached eggs and ate it. " Yum!" [Name] moaned into her mouth.

[Name] quickly finishes her breakfast and jumped out of bed. She wants to escape here quickly. She doesn't want to see Luke at the moment.

But luck was not on her side today. When she reached the front gate, there was two buff security guards on the door glaring at her intensely. This makes [Name] shrink back in fear.

" H-hhey." [Name] said stuttering leaning back at the same time. " What are you doing here?" One of the security guard spoke. But then a voice behind [Name] interrupted the guard.

" She is with me." The guards instantly bowed down. [Name] looked up to only find the one and only Luke. Luke put his arm around [Name]'s waist and possessively pulled [Name] to his chest.

Then the duo walked away from the gates. [Name] was forced to followed because Luke still has his arm around [Name]'s waist. " Can you please let go of me?" [Name] asked politely but Luke didn't budge. That made [Name]'s irritation grew more.

" Don't you have a fiancée? [Name] asked rather rudely.

" Yes." Luke replied.

" So why are you doing this? This is wrong!" [Name] announced into his ear secretly hoping that he will understand that she is not interested.

"...." Luke didn't replied.  " Because I like you.." Luke said after some minutes face flushed.

" I never wanted a fiancée, I would say she is rather clingy and disgustingly rude to other people." Luke continued.

[Name] was speechless at Luke's sudden confession. 'What? How? Why?' [Name] thought to herself.

" I'm...." [Name] started but stopped shortly because Luke interrupted.

" I know you must have mixed feelings , but I truly love you and I will give you time to think about it."

Little did they know there was a unwanted figure eavesdropping on Luke's and [Name]'s conversation. She is fuming in anger right now.

' How can that bitch steal my Luky away?!!' Brianna thought to herself clearly livid.

' Did she use seductive tactics?!' She continued. " I will kill her for seducing my Luky!"  Brianna announced rather loudly causing both Luke and [Name] to hear her plans.

The duo turned their heads and spotted the one and only Brianna. " H-hello.." Brianna stuttered badly.

" What are you doing here?!! " Luke demanded an answer.

" Ummm....." Brianna don't have an answer to Luke's question. The only reason she was there was to stalk him.

[Name] didn't want to be in this lover's quarrel stepped away trying to escape. But Luke kept [Name] in her place.

" SO.." Luke started off, But sign in irritation.

" You came to stalk me didn't you?!" Luke asked in a demanding tone.

" Yeah duh of course, who wouldn't.?" Brianna replied. " I wouldn't." [Name] chimed in.

" Shut up bitch!" Brianna said to [Name] while curling her hair. " What did I ever do to you?" [Name] asks politely.

" You seduced MY LUKY!" Brianna yelled at [Name] livid.

" WHAT???" [Name] asked clearly dumb folded at Brianna's statement.

---------------------------------------------- to be continued ---------------------------------------