2: The Boys

Mingyu's POV

As Seungcheol hyung lead us out of the meeting room, the whole group was uncharacteristically quiet. We were always quiet when sajang-nim or his wife or his daughter Hyorin was around- no one wants to offend those three, but once we were out, the group would be all yelling and smiling, back to our normal selves.

Today was different. It was because of that girl, definitely. If I was wondering about her, surely the others were, too.

It was the aura she gave off, and the look in her eyes.

I could only compare her to a wildflower, wild, free, jagged, alive, bending at a gentle breeze but never breaking, springing up at the most unlikely places, soaking in the water even when the other flowers bow and break to the rain.

I don't know who I am to judge to much of a girl after just seeing her for a minute, but that was the image of her in my mind.

That image of her was scorched on my mind for the rest of the day.

____________________

Jun's POV

When I opened the door, a girl with long brown hair tied up into a pony tail fell through the door. I caught her, my arms around her shoulders and she bowed thanks, but she hardly bothered to look at me or any of us. Did she know who we were?

Judging by her gaze, probably not. She was also wearing our school uniform, but I hadn't ever seen her before. That wasn't surprising though, our school was big and our group only rarely went to school because of our schedule.

Her eyes were trained on sajang-nim, her eyes fierce but calm. I found myself staring at her for the longest time ever. It wasn't that she was extremely pretty- not that she wasn't, either. She had long brown hair, a pale heart shaped face, almond shaped eyes...At the company and at school there were far prettier girls than her, so why was I staring?

It was the aura she gave off, and the look in her eyes. Pretty was too superficial a word for this girl.

She had been crying for days, there was no question about that, and I knew all the hyungs could tell that too. And yet she stood there bravely, challenging sajang-nim's piercing stare.

But the aura she gave off was so different from all those whiny, flirty girls I knew from Pledis and from school. It was so strong, strong and silent, just like the way the sky looks just before it's about to thunderstorm. She had so much presence just standing in the room without even speaking a word- I knew the other guys could feel it too, judging by the way their eyes were drawn to her.

All we could wonder was: who was she?

____________________

"Please comment and vote!

Heartue~ Rin"