36: Dancing

3 months later

Rika's POV

"Okay so you have to raise your arm at this angle, and at the same time twist your body this way, then using the momentum fall this way, but be careful of your knee." Jimin and J-hope demonstrated to Ae Ri, myself, and a few other trainees. We were practicing Bangtan's Danger dance, one of the hardest choreographies I found so far, and they had asked Jimin and J-hope to demonstrate to us before they left for their own radio show. We were learning all the dances to improve our dance moves for some sort of competition coming up.

"Keuchi, just like that," J-hope smiled at me as I tried to imitate their moves, much less sharp compared to theirs, of course.

"Alright, thank your sunbaes and let's run through this part one more time," La Hee unnie, our dance instructor, clapped her hands together to get our attention. In fact, she was also my personal vocal instructor, and with that much expertise in both fields I wondered why she didn't decide to be an idol.

I waved goodbye and gave a smile to the two Bangtan members as they walked out the door. These few months have been so valuable to me because of their help, and they were mostly why I was advancing so quickly with dancing and singing.

Indeed, having one of the rising boy groups as private trainers did indeed help~

And of course, I practiced, a lot. I was used to it. Even while others slept, I kept on practicing. For some of the trainees it had become a chore, but for me, this was heaven. I had been kept away from this for so long that every minute of practice meant the world to me. And now, I had the Bangtan boys to keep me company practicing late into the night.

.

.

.

"Okay everyone can pack up and go wash up for dinner," La Hee unnie announced as we finished our final practice. Most of us dropped to the floor sweating, but my strength was also in my endurance, "Jason, Myung Woo, Rika, Ae Ri, stay back for a while."

I patted my towel around my face and took a sip of my lemon honey water before walking towards La Hee unnie to await what she was about to say as the other three gathered around slowly too while the others shuffled out the door.

"You four are advancing very well recently," she nodded satisfied, "Especially you two, Jason and Rika. Ae Ri and Myung Woo ah, what happened to you both suddenly? Working hard now that you have new competition?"

The black haired boy and Ae Ri both laughed unsurely, but apparently, both Ae Ri and Myung Woo have been trainees for a far longer time compared to Jason and I, who both entered the company around the same time.

"But anyway," La Hee unnie continued, "You four are the ones I see potential in after these 4 months of observation, so I decided for this year's company battle I'm putting you four and Bangtan Boys up from our company."

"Unnie, how about the Athena unnies? Like Ji Hye unnie, Hee Jin unnie?" I asked.

"They're busy preparing for debut, and your Changmin sunbae's also busy, so I need you four and Bangtan. It's going to be a good boost to your popularity, Rika."

"I understand," I nod.

"So I'll need collaborations and solos. All of you will get a solo stage each that you have to prepare alone; sing, dance, anything. Then Rika, Bang sajangnim was thinking of making Bangtan do a medley so he wants you to join Bangtan for part of their stage. Jason and Myung Woo, I want you two to share a stage together too for the dance."