18: Well What Do We Do?

"Seventeen's manager! Chakkaman! Can I ask you a question?"

"Ah, Bangtan's manager, of course, is it about Seventeen? They are in Japan right now."

"Aniyo, have you heard of a trainee called Han Rika?"

"Han Rika? Why would you ask about her?"

"You know Han Rika?"

"She's the girl who cleans up the place and stuff."

"R-really?"

"She's really pityful actually, I first saw her almost two years ago now and she came to our sajangnim's room. Rumor has it she's the sajangnim's illegitimate daughter, but why would a father treat a daugher, illegitimate or not, like this?"

"Ah, jinja..? I see... Thank you so much."

Seventeen's manager gave a helpless smile and walked away. Bangtan's manager sighed and turned around, calling out loud.

"Yedeul-ah, you all heard that?"

The boys of Bangtan slowly emerged from different corners around the corridor, peering their heads around cautiously before stepping out.

"She...cleans up the place?" Jungkook repeats in disbelief, before recalling that that was indeed what Rika had told him when they first met some time ago. It was just that she had an aura about her, something so strong that made him want to believe she was something else. Her skilled dancing and singing didn't really help to quell that doubt either.

"But how is it that a...girl who cleans...can sing and dance far better than the trainees we met from Pledis ages ago?" Jin asks wonderingly.

"In all honesty, she's a very hardworking girl from what I see." Bangtan's manager says.

"She probably practices late at night while all the advice and things she sees while she's doing her chores" Suga nods knowingly, with Jimin nodding in approval as well, both boys having had their fair share of nights staying up and practicing hard.

"Aigoo, then our Rika must be a genius like me." Rapmonster laughs and all the boys look at him and shake their heads grinning.
"What? Its true! She would have so little practice time compared to official trainees, she has no official training, yet she's better than them?"

"That's true. Remember how she learnt our dance so quickly? Normally boys physically cannot even keep up with our dances, but Rika.." Jimin smiles.

"I think the real question is," J-hope says, "Why is she only cleaning up things when she has so much talent?"

"Maybe its like a drama, where she's being bullied by an evil step sister" V says in a dramatic voice, and he starts acting out a drama by himself on the side while the other boys shake their had exasperatedly.

"Yah yah, V, life isn't so dramatic like this okay?" Jin laughs.

"I dont know..maybe it could be true. Didn't Seventeen's manager say there was a rumor she's an illegitimate daughter or something?" Jungkook finally voices up after a long moment of pondering on his own.

"Well then, what do we do about it?" J-hope asks with an optimistic smile on his face.

A large smile tugs at Jungkook's face as he remembers something. Soon, a huge grin adorns his face and his face lights up.

"Kookie? What is it?" Jimin grins to, knowing their maknae probably thought of an awesome idea.

"Tell us tell us!" J-hope yells.

"Well..."

_________________
"That was a short chapter cuz Im typing this in the car and I get carsick if I look at my phone or read stuff lol~
What do you think Jungkook is thinking of???
I really like how Rika ans BTS's friendship is developing hehe, its like she can be so much more of herself than we previously saw.

<3 Love u all~ RinaYumi