Guardians of the Blood Phoenix

Heya Wildflowers!

I just realised this story is reaching almost 60 chapters, and that's a loonng looong story. I'm just wondering who's getting bored of all the drama and stuff?  

Just state your honest opinion :) I'm happy to hear anything from you guys even if it's constructive criticism, what you want to see, where you want the story to go.

Like I said, I do have a plan for this story. I'm thinking it may be best to end it soon then start a part 2, but that's really the same as continuing one huge story. 

I just want to know who would be willing to stay a while longer through this ride :3 Is the drama/crying/frustration getting boring? Because I had planned for this to go a bit longer showing Rika's actual idol journey- I just didn't expect me to take 56 chapters to get to this point. 

Also, the second thing I wanted to say was that I have an announcement! 

I've decided I'll be starting a new fanfic, with SVT again. This time we'll be in a modern-fantasy theme!

SNEAK PEAK! ^_^ 

Guardians of the Blood Phoenix

 As legend has it, The Seeking Festival is held by the spiritual villages around the land to seek for four young girls who would be the legendary guardians of the 

White Tiger, The Jade Dragon, The Longneck Tortoise, and the Blood Phoenix, 

creatures of the North Kingdom, the South Kingdom, the East Kingdom, and the West Kingdom respectively. They were called the Four heavenly maidens by people throughout the land, but not one had emerged for over 80 years now.

These heavenly maidens would be the key to unleashing these constellational creatures;  it is said that whichever kingdom has the protection of their constellational guardian creatures, that would be the kingdom which dominates and prospers. 

Needless to say, royalties from each kingdom wished year by year that the maiden who emerged would be of their guardian creature. Likewise...If the maiden who emerged was of another kingdom's, Each kingdom would hold nothing back from hunting her down, and destroying her, before she could unleash the constellational creatures. 

Just like each White Tiger, Jade Dragon, Longneck Tortoise, and Blood Phoenix constellation in the skies have stars that surround and protect them, each heavenly maiden was, by fate, assigned warriors and guardians from each kingdom who would slowly emerge one by one— each with only one purpose, to protect the her, and to be the first to unleash their constellational guardian creature. 

It was this story that our main character had heard since she was young, looking out through the window every year and watching the beautiful glow of the bonfire at sunset in the Lisianthus village central. She was never allowed to visit the village Seeking Festival, although her younger sister was. And that's because the people view her as a calamity of the village— a girl born under unlucky stars. On her 18th birthday, as most things happen, she sneaks out and visits the village central for the festival under the encroachment of her younger sister. 

And how would we have it, on that night... everyone who looked up into the sky would be able to see the phantom of a Jade Dragon and Blood Phoenix soaring into the heavens from Lisianthus Village.

"After 80 years, I can't believe tonight was the night that two heavenly maidens emerged, from the same village too."

"It's time."

Any comments? Would anyone be interested in a story like this? :O

I haven't decided how I'm gonna split 17 up into guardians for two heavenly maidens...Do we put all 13 in one group or do we have to split it up :/ 

I was considering to have another kpop group for the other team, but like...The numbers would be so uneven! Where in the world am I supposed to find another 13 membered kpop boyband LMAO XD 

Unless I do like, EXO and SVT. But I don't really know EXO that well :3