30: Hospital Party

Rika's POV

"Rika!" 

The black haired boy strode over to my bedside as the boys of Seventeen, wide-eyed, parted for him in shock and silence and leant across it, placing his face just inches away from mine. 

"What's my name?" he asked, his eyes shining brightly.

I stared back with a blank face and blinked a few times. 

Blink

Blink

"YAH Jeon Jungkook, I've got cuts, not a brain injury okay?" I said loudly and pushed his head out of the way with my hand with a little bit of force, but a smile crept onto my lips. It hasn't been that long, but I already missed the rowdy relationship I shared with the Bangtan boys, especially Jungkook, where I could be my own free self. 

He stood up and smirked at me with a bad boy smile, laughing cheerfully at my reaction. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan-sunbaenim, say the name, Seventeen!" voices rang out suddenly, and all the Seventeen members bowed politely and started introducing themselves one by one. 

"Whoa, what's this party going on here dongsaengs?" Jin laughed, greeting the younger group back. 

"Didn't know you already had so many guys taking care of you Rika" J-hope teased. 

"Mansae mansae mansae~" Jimin sang, and both him and Taehyung raised their hands and waved it around imitating Seventeen's choreography. I watched as Seventeen's eyes lit up in admiration and joy, with their sunbaes recognising them. 

.

.

.

They must be so excited, I laughed to myself. I should be too, having not just one, but two idol boy groups visiting me in the hospital. I wonder how many fangirls out there would kill to be in my place, and yet...These boys were so much like close friends and brothers to me, it wasn't quite the same. The only feeling I recognised in myself was how grateful, appreciative, and lucky I felt, to have made friends with these dorks. 

Speaking of which, since when did I even gain so many good friends? I was always the loner, the girl hiding in the shadows, the trash, the one looked down upon. This was such a change, and it was bringing out a change in my personality too. It was a foreign feeling, like taking my first step onto an ice skating rink. It came with all sorts of risks and a thrill of danger in me. Somehow I knew this would come with falls, scrapes, but...if I had friends to support me, then was there anything to be afraid of? 

.

.

.

Another face suddenly poked in front of mine, breaking my train of thoughts, and I watched as the boy's eyes crinkle into an adorable eye smile.

"What's my name?" Jimin laughed, obviously copying Jungkook on purpose to annoy me. 

I rolled my eyes. "You got no jams, Chimchim," I used the name that I had gotten used to calling him from the time we spent practicing together. 

His eyes widened in mock shock and he gasped dramatically, covering his face with his hands and falling flat on the bedside, pretending to cry.

"You got that right" Namjoon laughed, and I grinned together with the hyungs, "Looks like uri Rika is all healthy and good."