19: BigHit

"Han sajang... annyeonghaseyo...

No, no, the facilities were good and the boys are happy...

Neh...neh...no that's not a problem...

Aniyo, I wanted to ask about a girl called Han Rika in your company...

You don't have a trainee called Rika?...

Are you sure, Han sajang?...

Yes, I've heard some things...Yes...

I have also heard rumours of her being-...

I see...

I might have to contact authorities about this as I've heard-...

Ah, so she is part of the company?...

But she's not a trainee, from what I've heard...

Yes I understand this shouldn't be any of my business...

Yes, I understand... but if your company chooses to neglect a talent, I believe another agency has the freedom to pick her up...

You won't allow her to move to BigHit?...

I see...

Well, agencies and the entertainment industry aside, from what I've heard of this young lady I believe I should have to contact some authorities and-

It's her freedom to choose?...Yes, of course...

Thank you, Han sajang...Yes, BigHit will contact her soon...

Yes, I hope you have a safe flight back to Korea...

Definitely, our agency's relationship shall remain good...

Yes, I'll see you soon, thank you."

The phone was hung with a click and president Bang Shi Hyuk sighed frustratedly. The president of Pledis was being oddly fishy around this Han Rika girl, also to note their same surnames...Nonetheless, it was a good feeling to have reached some justice in the matter, especially after what he had heard from the Bangtan Boys about Rika. She sounded like a refreshing talent too, hardworking and strong- with good talent to start off with, too.

"Boys, stop hiding. I knew you were there from the beginning." Bang Shi Hyuk chuckles as he taps the table, watching as the seven boys crept out from their hiding places, "Also Taehyung-ah, when you hide you don't have to make cat noises okay? I thought I raised you boys more normally than this." the man laughs, his eyes crinkling kindly.

Taehyung laughs and flaps his arms around wildly while Jimin jumps on Jungkook from the back, facing their president.

"So sajang-nim, will Rika be joining our company?" Jimin asks enthusiastically while Jungkook struggles to push him off his back.

"I still have to ask the girl in person, don't I?" the elder man laughs, "I can't just kidnap her here."

"Can we go ask her then?" V asks happily, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Keurae keurae...Just don't scare away my new trainee. I'm surprised she hasn't been shocked away by you crazy boys."

"She loves hanging out with us!" J-hope exclaims.

"Also can you boys act more like idols? Aigoo..." Bang Shi Hyuk shakes his head good-naturedly.

"We are idols, sajang-nim," Rapmon replies in mock cockiness, and the room erupts in craziness once again.

"Aigoo, I know that. Just don't do any bad things and get in trouble. Shoo shoo," the elder man laughs, waving his arm.

"Anneyoonggg hitman Bang~" the boys chorus as a joke, laughing way too loud as they walk out the office room.

______________________

In Japan:

"WHAT? Appa! How can you agree to let that freak go to BigHit? You know she sings for me appa, you did this on purpose so everyone would find out that she's been my voice this whole time! You're such an idiot appa! I hate you! UGH!" Hyorin yells frustratedly, tearing up the documents in front of her father and throwing an tantrum.

"She'll get famous, and then I'll hate you forever appa!" she hisses viciously, knowing full well Rika had the talents to rise up in the entertainment industry easily.

"Would you stop being an immature brat and listen for once?" the president Han bellows in anger and stands up in his chair, only to sit back down as his wife caresses his back with a manicured hand and makes him sit back down.

"That Bang Shi Hyuk keeps asking about Rika, and if I don't agree he'll keep on asking and soon find out that Rika's my daughter and that she's being treated like a slave in our company! Do you want appa's company to be investigated by authorities and have all our wealth blown to ashes? Is this what you want, you little brat?"

"Then LET THEM FIND OUT! She is your stupid little daughter anyway, isn't she?" Hyorin sneers.

President Han now stands up, toppling his chair in his fury and stomps over to his daughter, leering over her. Hyorin stares back angrily, and at this point President Han raises his arm and then lets it fly down, slapping his daughter's face crimson red in his anger. The mistress Han gasps but stands back, not wanting to anger her husband.

"But YOU. Are. The. Illegitimate. One." President Han spits out out angrily, in a hushes, but venomously bitter voice.

"Do what you want, appa. She won't get away with it, the little shit." Hyorin spat, stomping out and slamming the door after her.

_______________________

Hopefully this isn't boring you :P Just developing the story a little. Something interesting is coming our way sooooooon~~~~~~~~~ Cuz SVT and our little Hyorin's coming back to Korea, but this time, our Rika has had so much practice and training with Bangtan, she's gonna be a force to reckon with XD

<3 Heartue~~~ RinaYumi

And in honour of the last release of Hunger Games in the theatres....

The only thing stronger than fear is J-Hope XD (Sorry not sorry, couldn't resist).