45: Author Merry Xmas!

I'm gonna spend the rest of Christmas day updating for you guys once I get home as a way of saying Merry Christmas ^_^

But I just wanted to say first, Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you for being such amazing readers and being the motivation for me to write, because to be honest Im quite an introvert in real life and I dont really talk to people about things I hold closer to myself. But through wattpad not even know you guys in real life, every comment and the way we fangirl/fanboy together over things that I wrote about in my story makes me feel so happy, like Im not alone, you know?

In real life Im pretty much a try-hard in studying and I want to study medicine and all that, and in school Im completely the girl in the library studying and being super responsible or serious, so no one really knows about this side of me who actually fangirls etc, so Im so glad Im actually having you all by my side. In a way I have to thanks Seventeen and Bangtan for bringing all of us together, however cheesy this might sound.

Someday we might all grow older and stop obsessing over our kpop boyfriends, have our own families and lives, but still I suddenly feel like I really want to let you guys know that Im really happy that in this moment, so many of us are gathered together in someway- be it my story or someone else's story.

:P I know Im being so longwinded but this is truly what I feel.

So thank you guys, my Wildflowers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Love, RinaYumi.