Introductions

Okay, so I got a new idea to a new book from the series, called Elementary.

I don't know how'll this go, but hopefully good enough... We'll see.

German Castillo: A drug and alcohol addict, who came out from the hospital fresh and clear from everything bad.

Since his father wanted to make sure he'll stay clear he payed for a doctor to keep an eye on him and make sure he won't get back to the worst.

Working for the police his life changes completely and from the human hater, drug addict detective to a caring man that only cared truly about one person.

As him and Angie starts to work together people started to call them Sherlock and Watson.

But their relationship will slowly turn into more than colleague/friend type of relationship....

Angeles Carrara: A doctor that no longer works as one, but one day she gets a new job as basically to be a drug addict's nurse, keeping an eye out on him.

Their meeting won't be easy, but as they begins to work for the police they grow closer and learns so much from one another and soon began to feel more than friendship for each other, but none of them would admit.

Pablo Galindo: Angie's friend and also boyfriend for a while, but soon he got a new job which causes him to need to leave the city and his girlfriend too.

Jeremias: German's twin brother, completely different from German and also starts flirting with Angie.

Capt. Johnson: A detective at the same place German and Angie works, but he doesn't like German at all.

He's having troubles to accept him at the beginning, but they become close friend as the time passes by.

Violetta: Angie's niece, going to the Studio, where Pablo is the director.

She's a lovely girl that loves Angie so much and the same goes for Angie as they support each other is everything.

Diego: Violetta's father and Angie's brother-in-law. His wife died in a car accident years ago and since then Angie was a mother to Violetta.

He's in love with Angie for years now, but he never dared to say it, until the time when he realizes he has a more serious rival than Pablo.

Gregorio Casal: Teacher at the Studio, where Angie's niece's is going as well. A cold and grumpy teacher that'll be rivaling with German when he sees him and Angie being close.

At this point I can't name any more people as the others will come as the story goes, or just not that important characters and/or won't be in the story for too long.