Chapter 65 - Preparing the show

German's POV:

We have been in Sevilla for 2 days and I made a huge decision I thought I'm never going to do...

But I couldn't tell anyone about it.

No, not even you. (Reader)

Anyway...

As usual my father noticed that I'm acting weirder than usual, but as much as he was asking I kept telling him he has nothing to do with this.

- Fine. It is indeed has nothing to do with me, but you - he replied - Whatever you're planning to do with Angie be careful.

- Eh?

- She loves you. She's a precious lady. So appreciate her.

- I do appreciate her - I replied to this - And I'm not planning anything stupid... Well, depends on what do you call stupid...

- You're a grown man so I believe you can make decisions - he smiled - Good luck with that.

- Hah... Yeah, thank you - I mumbled quietly, really not wanting to tell him about anything.

Yes, I know that sounds like some teen being against his father, but I just don't want him to know what I want to do just yet.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

We were working hard on getting everything ready for the show.

We got the outfits, the lights and everything we needed while Gregorio and Fabio were helping the students in getting them ready with the choreography and whatever they needed help in.

I was glad Fabio actually came to help too... As the students love him too.

But I wonder where German is...

He felt our room early in the morning, but left a letter behind, saying that he has to take care of some things, but he'll join us later.

It's already late afternoon and I still haven't see him...

But then I felt two arms around my waist which made me smile immediately.

- German... - I sighed as I leaned against him while smiling like crazy.

- Hey, there - he smirked back, giving me a kiss on the neck - Sorry, I was away for way too long... But I'm back now!

- Welcome back then!

- Thank you! Need any help?

- Always need help - I laughed as I turned around, kissed him softly then we continued working together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For the end of the day everyone headed back to their hotel rooms.

Me and German were heading to our room too when Diego ran up to us, looking weirdly excited as he did so.

- Can I uh... Can I talk to you for a moment? - he asked awkwardly.

- Yeah, sure - I replied - Uh... Me, or German?

- Uhhh... German... Actually...

I looked at German, but he just nodded awkwardly.

- Okay... - he mumbled then looked over to me - I'll see you in a bit, back to our room, okay?

- Okay - I nodded then I left them alone to talk.