Chapter 58 - Back home

A few days later we headed back home, making sure nobody's worried about us anymore.

We didn't tell anybody about what happened while we were away, but German was clearly acting differently which everyone else noticed too.

- What happened to him? - Chloe asked once when we were already at home and she saw German cooking while whistling some song I've never seem to hear before.

- Huh? Nothing. He's just simply happy today.

- Oh really?

- Yes. Why?

- No reason... But you have also moved back with him...

- Yes... Because... Yeah. Because I've wanted to do it - I mumbled awkwardly and I'm pretty sure Chloe knows I'm lying.

But I'm still trying to hide my embarrassment and mine and German's relationship...

Because of his sake for now.

I didn't want to get him into any embarrassing situation.

I was completely fine with being in a relationship in secret.

And do you know why?

Because when we were home he was sweeter than ever...

- What're you doing? - he asked suddenly, wrapping both his arms around me.

I was making some tea when he sneaked behind me and surprised me with this hug and a lovely kiss on the head.

- I'm just making some tea - I replied with a soft giggle.

- And why am I not involved?

- Do you really want to be involved in everything?

- Yes!

- Well, then now you are involved. Need some tea too?

- Yes please. And also come to the library when you're done.

- Why?

- Just come. I need you - he winked before walking away.

A few minutes later I arrived back to the library, put the tea down on the desk and as soon as I did German gently grabbed me, pulled me to the sofa, sat down and pulled me into his lap.

- Hah! German! - I gasped.

- Hm? Yes? - he smirked - What is it?

- You're being incredibly cheeky today - I giggled.

- I know you love when I'm like that - he said, giving me a kiss on the neck.

- German... You're just so...

- Sexy? Handsome? Amazing?

- All of that - I smirked as I kissed him on the lips - You have no idea how happy... You're making me... - I added while looking deeply into his eyes - Don't you dare... Leave me... Anymore...

- I'm never going to leave you... - he replied with a serious look on his face - I love you way more... To ever leave you anymore...

I didn't say anything so he continued talking.

- You changed my life completely... You're someone I never want to lose over anybody... Not anymore...

I couldn't help smiling as he said that and I didn't even wait to kiss him once again passionately.