Chapter 36 - Kitty

Angie's POV:

In the past couple of days I've been feeling like someone's watching me.

I might be simply paranoid, but this is what I feel...

Maybe the same girl I saw before, but I'm not sure about that.

But I'll keep my eyes open way more from now on....

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie... Earth to Angie! - Fabio called once when we were having a walk.

I was thinking way too much, I guess.

- Uh... Sorry, what is it? - I asked after snapping back to reality.

- Are you okay? - he smiled sweetly at me.

God, this makes me melt....

- Yeah, yeah... I'm fine... - I mumbled  - I was just thinking.

- Thinking about what?

- Well...

Suddenly I noticed the same girl once again and this time I wasn't going to let her leave.

- Hey! - I called as we arrived beside her, but before I could say anything more she suddenly attacked me with this weird style which was way more than familiar to me.

Luckily she wasn't as good as I was so she soon gave up and just as she gave up I realized it was something German taught me before.

Fabio just stood a few steps away from us, looking and trying to figure out what's actually going on.

- Who are you and why are you following me? - I asked her right away.

- I'm not... Following you! - she hissed at me.

- Are you working for German?!

- I'm not working for anybody! - she snapped - I'm... His student...

- Student?!

This time both me and Fabio gasped.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next time only me and this girl went back to German's house and when we got in he looked confused at us.

- Did you send your student to spy on me?! - I asked angrily.

- She said she's my student? - he asked back - Because that's false.

- False?

- Yet.

- Did you send her, or not?!

- No, I didn't. Whatever she has done she did it herself for her own sake.

- Whatever. Just... Keep your eyes on her! And don't let her follow me again! - I hissed as I stormed out on the door.

I don't know if he told me the truth, or not, but his confused face was priceless!

German's POV:

- Did you follow her, Kitty? - I asked her.

- I did.

- Why? Or you know what?! I don't want to know. But atleast you could have stayed invisible!

- I followed her because... I wanted to know about more about... Your previous partner...

- Angie?

- Yes.

I stared at her for a while.

- You could simply ask me. But at the same time I understand your action.

This is all I said before leaving the room.