Chapter 51 - New job

I don't know what was going on to me lately as I had no idea why, but I felt closer to German, but he always seemed off.

Like... Whenever I was with someone else, mostly a man, he seemed like he'd just want to kill them all... I can't explain that properly, but hope you understand.

And when him and Fabio were in the same room they could nearly kill each other.

They didn't do anything.

Just by the looks they were giving to each other.

Huh...

But then this woman appears all the time.

- Selvaggia... - German groaned when once again we bumped into her as we were in a coffee.

What the hell is she doing here again?!

- I'll leave you be now - I said as I was about to stand up and leave, but German pulled me back.

- No need to leave - he said - Whatever she wants... She'll probably be fast with it.

- Huh... Grumpy enough yet - she surprisingly smirked - Don't be mean...

Suddenly Fabio appeared, looking confused...

- What uh... What's going on here? - he asked and I swear he seemed like he was more shocked by seeing Selvaggia there than seeing me with German, just sitting here, like everything's normal.

- Nothing - Selvaggia replied simply - Nothing serious.

And with that she walked away while giving Fabio a weird smirk.

I don't know what was up with that, but Fabio quickly followed her.

I also felt like following them, but I saw German needs my support more so I rather stayed.

- What was that all about? - I asked him - Do you know her way more?

- Kind of... But that's a long story - he said, quickly killing the conversation.

- Huh... Okay then...

- Anyway how's the Studio doing lately? I haven't been there for a while - he changed the subject.

- Everything and everyone's doing fine - I replied - I still can't thank you enough for your help...

- I didn't help. My father did.

- No... It was you, who got the idea at the first place - I smiled - You called him... And I'm thankful for both of you...

He smiled a bit.

Although he didn't want to show it he was happy to hear that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I arrived back home in the evening I found Fabio already at home, literally dancing around in the kitchen which was really funny to see.

- Hello there, happy boy - I laughed.

- Ah! Uh... Hey! - he mumbled.

- Why so happy?

- I have a looot to tell you! So first sit down! - he said as he literally put me down on a chair.

- Okay - I giggled - Now tell me!

- Well, uhm... I got a job offer...

- A job offer?

- Yes! About my previous thing... Of being a DJ.

- That's awesome!

- Yes, but... Not here.

- Not here? Then where?

- In Italy....