Chapter 29 - MI6

German's POV:

I'm so desperate now that I decided to tell the police about this, not caring about what Jeremias told me to do.

But as I was standing right in front of Johnson my phone began to ring and as I checked it was Angie's number.

- Angie! - I gasped.

- Yes - I heard her tired voice from the other side - I'm okay now... I'm at home...

- Don't go anywhere! I'm gonna be there shortly!

- I won't...

Thank God, she's okay...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I quickly got back home, within short minutes and storming in I found Angie in the living room.

- Easy! Easy... - she sighed - I'm okay...

I was so angry at this point that all I could say was...

- Where's my brother? - I hissed.

- Right here - I heard his voice from behind me - And I'll explain everything to you too.

- I'm not listening to this crap again - Angie said as she was about to head upstairs, but the doorbell rang - I'll get this and then I'll go up!

Angie's POV:

I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it and suddenly someone rushed in and hugged me.

- I'm so glad you're okay!!

- Chloe?! - I finally recognized her.

Chloe is my old friend from elementary school.

We have known each other since first grade, but she has been living in London in the past couple of years... But seems like she came back.

- I'm glad you're here! - I laughed as I finally hugged her back - What are you doing here?

- I heard what happened to you so I came back to finally see you again!

- Come on upstairs and tell me what has been going on with you!! - I said excitedly as I pulled her up with me while not caring about the two Castillo that were confused.

German's POV:

- Okay... Now that she's off - I continued - Explain. Now.

Jeremias didn't hesitate anymore and began to talk, telling me about this team, called MI6.

- MI6?

- Yes - he nodded - Their plan was to execute these people.

- And this is why you came back, huh?

- Yes and no. I also came to see how you're doing.

- Well, I'm fine and Angie'll be fine too if you finally leave!

- Listen, German... - Jeremias continued - They want you to join in... They heard how good you are... And they want you to work for them...

- Fuck no! And get the fuck out of here! - I hissed, ending the conversations and making him leave the house.