Chapter 39 - Selvaggia Lucarelli

A/N: Don't panick!

No Diegia!

But I still need her and you'll see why ;)

- Well? Do you have anything to say? - she continued asking me with her arms crossed, looking colder than ice when we arrived to my house.

- What do you want me to say? - I groaned - I felt like coming back so I did. Also you kept telling me to come back, no?

This woman....

As inspiring as she is to me she can also get on my nerves easily.

- I know I'm annoying you, but don't think you're any better than me, German! - she continued hissing ar me like some type of snake that's about to attack something.

By the way her name is Selvaggia Lucarelli, known of being a journalist, having a radio show and being the ex-wife of the aggressive, abusive Laerte Pappalardo.

What happened you ask?

He beat her once.

And the next time he tried the police came out to see him with his arms broken, laying on the ground, whimping from pain of his injuries which nearly cost his life.

This woman is not just a woman.

This Selvaggia Lucarelli is the only woman I actually fear of.

And also someone I most likely listen to.

Not the last time though...

- You don't have anything more to say?! - she snapped at me again.

- Atleast I didn't use drugs again!

I almost got back to them once when I went back to London.

The truth is... I went back to work for the MI6, but also because I was depressed... And this depression almost caused me to do something extremely stupid.... And in fact I still feel depressed, but I'm trying to get over it.

Angie doesn't want me to be depressed, or do some stupid mistakes.

So I won't.

- How stupid can you really be? - Selvaggia continued - It's quite obvious you're in love with that woman... What did you say her name was? Angeles?

- Stop talking nonsense!

- It is only you, who thinks love is nonsense and not needed. But in reality it's more than needed... And deep inside you know I'm right.

I didn't say anything, mostly because I suddenly heard the front door open and Angie coming in with Kitty.

Surprisingly the two seem to get along now.

Atleast this is what I can see now.

At the same time Selvaggia also disappeared from my sight and only came back when the two women left.

- I'm leaving! - she hissed - But I'll come back! - she said then quickly left the house.