Chapter 50 - Piano

The next day I went to German's house and he was already waiting for me at the door...

- Just in time! - he said - They're coming now in any time!

- Who? - I asked back and just as I did a huge truck stopped right behind me and a guy jumped out.

- Mr. Castillo? - he asked.

- Yes!

The guy nodded while German called for me, snapping me out of the confusion.

- Angie, help me out by opening the door for us! - he said as he went to help the two guy from the truck at the back while I just did what he asked me to do.

As they were getting out from the back of the truck I actually realized what did he got to the house.

A piano.

Why did he get a piano?

I didn't ask anything until they finished taking everything in place and the workers left.

- Are you learning to play the piano now? - I asked him.

- I don't need to learn - he replied - I already can play, but I didn't have a piano to play on... Until today - he said as he sat down to the piano.

- Then play something!

He seemed to be thinking for a few seconds before he began to play.

The song he was playing sounded very emotional and also really good and I didn't even realized I sat down beside him.

When he finished he looked at me for some seconds...

- You gave me the inspiration for this - he said as he looked into my eyes.

- Me?

- Yes... You, your lovely playing and your beautiful voice...

The way he said that made me smile and also blush madly.

- Uh... Sorry... - he muttered awkwardly - I... Didn't mean to uh...

- No, it's okay - I smiled.

He held my hand.

- I can't tell you enough how... Grateful... I am... To you... For everything you have done to me... And having you by my side has always been something that made me happier... Made me actually love my life...

I was shocked.

Speaking so emotionally...

He was so sweet.

It made me melt and...

And made me want to actually... Kiss him.

For some reason I felt like he was thinking about the same thing as me as he placed his hand on my cheek, making my heart skip a beat.

We stared into each other's eyes for some minutes which felt like hours...

But then we were cut off by Kitty coming home so we quickly snapped back to normal and continued talking while also playing the piano.