Chapter 13 - Cheering up

German's POV:

I was reading in the library when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

As I looked out I saw Angie coming down, putting Harold back to his place and soon came to sit beside me on the sofa.

Her eyes were still red and swollen from probably crying for hours... Atleast this is what some hours ago happened when I was upstairs.

- How're you? - I asked her.

- Better than a few hours ago - she replied - By the way your message was cute - she added.

- Will you tell me what happened, or I shouldn't be asking it?

Angie sighed painfully before she began to speak...

- Pablo cheated on me - she said - That fucking asshole had a relationship with another woman and I didn't even noticed that until today! Ugh!

- It must be annoying - I mumbled - I can understand that. I was in a similar situation once too... Except that she wanted to kill me as well.

Angie looked shocked at me.

- Don't ask... - I added while shaking my head.

- Okay... I won't...

- As much as it hurted me and get me to almost overdose myself with drugs - I continued - I got over it... You're way stronger than me so I'm sure you'll get over it way easier than I did.

Angie looked at me so confused for some reason, but soon she sighed deeply...

- Maybe you're right... I'll get over it somehow...

- You will be fine. Believe me.

Angie's POV:

- You will be fine. Believe me - said German surprisingly on such a positive tone that I actually believed him.

I have no idea why is he so nice and tries to cheer me up, but it makes me really happy to hear.

Well, I mean... We have been partners for a year now and I myself like him.

There are moments when I want to kill him, or just get as far away from him as I possibly can, but then he does something like this and I just like him again.

- Thank you - I sighed.

- I'm just telling you the truth.

- Still... Hearing this makes me feel better...

- Well, uhm... I'm glad to hear that - he said awkwardly.

I just couldn't help smiling at his reaction as I even gave him a kiss on the cheek.

- I'm really grateful.

He now also started blushing as he even jumped up from the sofa.

- Tomorrow dance? - I asked, trying not to make him any more embarrassed than he already was.

- Well... If you're fine with going into the Studio... - he said as he turned back to me again.

- I'll be fine if you're with me - I smiled.

- Uhm... Okay... Okay - he nodded - That's uh... Okay... Then tomorrow...

I couldn't help smiling at this.

He was so adorable when he was embarrassed, it's ridiculous...