Chapter 62 - Confessing love

Me and German finally got to the station while Johnson has already sent his men out to the exact places after we called him.

We also jumped into a car with him and drove to another place, close to one of the stadiums and from there all we could do was to watch as the police, the SWAT and whatever else were called out get the places empty, arresting the terrorists that tried to fight them, finding every possible weapon they wanted to kill with.

As we were watching all this on the screen I could see from the corner of my eyes that German finally felt relieved.

It made me happy, maybe even happier than what actually just happened.

He then suddenly grabbed onto my hand tightly, not even looking at me, but I could feel his happiness and relief.

Everything.

It made me incredibly happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After we took care of everything Johnson decided to make a little party for all of us, including all the people that had a part of this.

Me and German also went to the party and as soon as he actually saw me fully dressed, in my green dress his mouth literally hang open.

- Dear lord... - he moaned - You look... Amazing... - he mumbled.

- Thank you - I giggled - But don't look bad yourself either!

He was dressed in a black suit and I'm honestly... Honestly shocked by how good... He actually looks right now.

After getting over on each other's looks we headed off to the party together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

People still have no idea about our relationship, but German strangely seems to be wanting to show this off...

German's POV:

It's time now.

I'm not going to keep my love for Angie in secret anymore.

Tonight I'm gonna tell everyone...

How could I even be scared to admit this in front of everyone?

But whatever. It doesn't matter anymore.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

Now German got the chance to speak...

- I don't know what to say - he began - Honestly all I did was to help out. Protecting the city with my knowledge is something I really love to do and I wouldn't leave this ever...

He took a deep breath.

- And I have someone to thank and show real appreciation to as well... - he continued - The woman that trusted me from the beginning... Till to this day... Helped me out a lot and changed my life completely in a really good way...

He then looked right at me.

- Angie... - he smiled as he held his hand out - Come here...

I didn't say anything, I just went to him while everyone else were looking at us in confusion.

As soon as I was right beside him German kissed me so lovingly on the lips that all I could do was to kiss him back while everyone around us were either shocked, or happy.

I didn't really pay attention to them honestly.