Chapter 66 - The show

Later that night German arrived back to our room and greeted me with a loving kiss on the lips which made me extremely like a little girl.

- Hey, there - he said - I'm back.

- What happened with Diego? What did he want? - I asked, out of curiousy.

- He was asking for advice about Selvaggia.

- Oh really?

- Yes. Why? Is it so hard to believe?

- Kinda... Do you know anything that can be useful for him about her?

- Not really, but I told him whatever I could.

- I see...

- Now... How about we get some rest? - he smiled - We have a long day ahead tomorrow.

- True, true... - I yawned then soon we both got in bed to sleep.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day time just seemed to fly by as we were getting ready for the show which by now Diego and Selvaggia were helping in too.

The evening came...

- I'm so nervous, Angie! - whimped Violetta while getting her hair done for the show.

- Don't be nervous - I smiled - You'll be amazing as usual!

- Agree! - we both heard German shouting this from the other side of the room which made both of us laugh.

----- TIME SKIP -----

German's POV:

Show is starting now and everything is going just perfect.

But I'm getting nervous...

By now I can tell you that I'm gonna ask Angie to be my wife.

But I'm nervous as hell.

Not just to actually ask the question, but if she'll say yes, if she'll be able to stand me and my horrible habits as my wife and if I'm actually gonna be a good husband, or not.

I'm basically scared from everything.

And Angie seems to notice it too.

Even as I'm standing at the other side of the stage.

Damnit.

But it's okay.

Soon it's time...

Soon...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The last song ended just now and we're all on stage now.

Now, or never...

- Angie, I need to ask you something important... - I started while everyone grew silent.

Angie looked confused as I pulled her out of the other to stand in front of me.

As soon as I did that I took a deep breath before I took the little box, where I had the ring in and got on one knee.

At this point everyone gasped...

- Angeles Carrara... Reason of me being here... Reason of my happiness... Reason of me being clear for 5 years now... I love you so much... You mean the world to me and this is why I want to ask you...

Now I opened the box, showing off the ring I got and by this point Angie was crying.

I hope this means it makes her happy...

- Will make me even happiest man on Earth and marry me?

At this point she was crying even more and all she could do was to nod...

- Yes... Yes... - she stuttered.

I felt so relieved and so happy while I stood up, slid the ring on her finger before pulling her into me and kissing her passionately on the lips while everyone else began to applause around us....