Chapter 67 - My everything: Part 1

Angie's POV:

It's already in the middle of the night and I still can't believe what just happened a few hours ago.

German... Actually asked me to be his wife... In front of all the people there, on the show... He did ask me to be his wife!!

I swear I could just start crying again just by thinking about this...

- I can see you're still so happy... - I hear him speaking softly as we were laying in the bed together - I can't blame you... I am happy too...

I looked up at him.

- It still feels so unreal... But then I look at this ring - I said as I held my hand up, looking at the ring again - Just looking at this ring makes me so happy...

He caressed over my arm then linked his fingers with mine.

- I love you so much... - he whispered - I don't know what else to say... You're my everything... You have always been my everything... Keeping me sane... And just by being on my side you made me the happiest man... But now you just overdid yourself by saying yes to my question...

- I love you too, German... - I smiled as I leaned closer and kissed him on the lips softly.

He returned my kiss while he also wrapped now both his arms around me firmly, kissing me more and more passionately.

- I honestly... Can't wait to be your husband... But I'm also scared...

- Scared? Why?

- I'm scared... That I might can't be good enough... And you won't be happy... And...

I cut him off with a kiss.

I just couldn't listen to this bullshit which we both know isn't true...

- Stop - I whispered - Just stop...

- But I...

- No buts! You're an amazing man and I love you! I'm pretty sure you'll be just as amazing to be my husband as you are now as my fiance, or as you were as my boyfriend. I don't think this changes on anything. Not to me atleast...

I could see him starting to smile again which I always just love to see.

- Thank you... - he muttered as he hugged me tightly to him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We had some troubles to take care about while we were also getting ready for our wedding.

Starting the troubles off with my mother, storming into the house one afternoon when none of us were aware she could even come here...

- Explain this to me! What the hell happened while I was away?!

- Mom, calm down! - I groaned - I'll tell you everything so how about you come in and German makes us some tea? - I said while looked at him.

He didn't say a word, he just went to the kitchen, but I'm pretty sure he was listening to us while I was telling my mom about things that happened, but of course not everything.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So is he good to you? - she asked, now on a calmer tone - Because you know I'm only furious when I don't know what's going on with you...

I smiled.

- I know, mom... And he's amazing... A caring, loving man... That really... Really cares about me... So you have nothing to worry about...

- Okay then - she smiled back at me - Okay...

German's POV:

I just got to the living room to see Angie and her mom laughing happily there.

This made me smile.

As I got there and sat beside Angie and when I did she hugged me.

- Hah... Jesus!

- What? Did I scare you?

- Rather surprised me...

- Why? That she hugged you while I'm around you? - Angie's mom asked on a sarcastic way, but I could clearly see and hear there were no hatred, or anything like that in her voice.

This made me happy as we continued the day together...