Chapter 73 - The wedding

Angie's POV:

- I'm so nervous! I'm gonna throw up! - I groaned whilethe girls helped me to get my dress up and fix my makeup and everything before the wedding starts.

It's time.

Within 2 hours I'll be Mrs. Castillo and I'm so nervous, but so excited at the same time.

I can't explain that to you!

- Angie, calm down - Vilu laughed - You're beautiful!

- It's not just that!

- You're nervous because you're not sure if you're good enough, right? - said Selvaggia.

- Yeah...

- You shouldn't - she smiled - German never loved anyone the way he loves you... As I know atleast... But I'm pretty sure anyone would say the same that atleast a little bit know him.

- Do you really think so?

- Yes, I do! Now... Stop being so scared!

- Okay, okay! - I laughed awkwardly, but yet I was still nervous as hell.

----- MEANWHILE -----

German's POV:

I've been standing at the altar, walking all over the place while trying to calm down and keep my speech in mind while reading it over and over.

I don't want to mess this up.

I want to make the best speech I can possibly make for her and for everyone else.

But I'm scared.

Ah, god...

German, you have never been scared of killers, or anyone in fact and now you're scared from making a speech for my future wife.

Goddamnit!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

Now it's time.

I'm walking down the asile with Fabio on my side.

- Don't be scared - he whispered - Everything will be fine.

- Yeah... Yeah... - I nodded awkwardly as he went to German.

We went there and German took my hand gently while smiling softly at me.

- You look incredible - he said.

- Thank you... - I muttered.

He also seems pretty nervous.

It's really weird, but really cute at the same time as I've never seen him like this before.

Anyway...

As the priest started his speech I just couldn't stop staring at German and he did the exact same, until he had to start his speech...

He took a deep breath, clearly trying to calm himself down a bit, but didn't really seem to work...

- Angie... My guardian angel...

This already made me smile.

- I don't know... Where I'd be... Without you at this point... - he said - I hated life... I hated everyone... I didn't know if I could ever be a normal person anymore... My brother left me and my father didn't care, but still payed for a "nurse" to look after me... And I'm so glad he found you... To be this nurse... Because...

He was shaking and near to cry while he tried to make his speech understandable.

- As much as I thought we will only be partners... You became something more precious... Something more... Than just a partner...

He sighed.

- You became my friend... My closest friend... And soon... I fell in love with you... And here we are now...

And this was the point where he couldn't hold his tears back anymore, but nobody really cared... I didn't either.

- I didn't... I didn't think... I could live... A normal life... After becoming clear... But you showed me... It can actually happen... If I truly want to... But without you... I wouldn't be able to believe... Ever...

By now I was crying too as it was my turn to speak.

- German, I... Don't even know... What to say after all this... - I sobbed quietly - You mean everything to me... You helped me become a detective... Become someone I've never thought about... And made me fall madly in love... With you...

German smiled as he took my hand.

- I'm awful at making speeches - I laughed while tearing up - But I love you... And I'll try my best to be a good wife... For you...

- You changed my life... And I changed yours... - he said - We belong together...

- Yes... - I nodded - That's correct...

The priest finished off the ceremony and when he did it was time...

- You may kiss the bride - he said.

That's all German needed to pull me into his arms and kissing me lovingly on the lips.

This was the best feeling in the world.

Not just me and him, but everyone else were watching us and were all happy for us.

Our real friends.

- I love you, my beautiful wife... - German whispered softly when we broke the kiss.

- I love you too... My handsome husband... - I whispered back while I just couldn't stop smiling in happiness and joy.