Chapter 64 - Date with German

Angie's POV:

Soon we got an amazing offer to make a show in Sevilla with the Studio and of course we agreed to go and within a few days we were off.

German and his father came with us to have a good time while watch the students have their performance.

We got to Sevilla 4 days before the actual show so we had some time to look around in the city which we did.

As we went out I couldn't help noticing how beautiful this city really was and the fact that Selvaggia and Diego have been around each other none stop.

Are those two going out, or what?

- Angie, are you okay? - German asked as I seemed to be thinking too much at the coffee we were sitting in at the very moment and he realized it too.

- I'm fine - I smiled - I love this city though!

- It's really beautiful.

- Yeah.

German suddenly stepped in front of me.

- I saw a lovely restaurant nearby... Would you like to have dinner with me there tonight? - he asked me on a really awkward way which was really adorable to see and hear.

- Yeah, sure! - I nodded happily.

He grinned happily then hugged me tightly before we continued our way.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I swear German is so adorable when he's nervous.

And by nervous I mean truly nervous about a date, or just simply doing something he doesn't usually do.

As I got ready his mouth literally hang open once again.

Guess I look okay then...

- Erm... You look beautiful... But it's not a big surprise - he said as he came closer to me then kissed me passionately on the lips - Shall we go, my beautiful date?

I giggled.

- Yes!

And with that we headed out together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

While we were having our lovely date in an outside restaurant, with an amazing view to the city we were talking...

- I can describe with words how lucky I am to have you... - German said while he was gently holding my hand - I never thought one day you'll mean so much to me... That I can't live my life without you... That'd I'd do anything to have you... And keep you by my side...

- German... Stop making me blush! - I groaned as I was blushing madly at this point.

He was talking so sweetly that I just couldn't not to blush by all this.

- I'm telling you the truth, Angie... I love you... And I just hope I can be good enough... To make you happy...

I couldn't say anything, I just leaned closer and kissed him softly on the lips, making him silent and just kiss me back.