Chapter 25 - Director?

Angie's POV:

Fuck!

Why is German so good at this?!

Yes, he was right. Jeremias indeed kissed me when the date ended and... I have to admit... I really liked it...

----------

- Thank you for accepting my invitation - he smiled at me so softly that it literally made me smile every time - I really enjoy spending time with you...

- I thank you for even inviting me! - I said happily - I enjoyed it too!

- It might sound weird... But I really like you... And I'd love to have more than this... To take this... To the next level... Although you and German...

- Don't worry about him! - I cut him off - He has nothing to do with my personal life...

Jeremias simply smiled then placing his hand on my cheek he kissed me.

It was such a... I can't explain it clearly... But this feeling was something really amazing... Something I haven't felt in ages...

Since Pablo left me...

----------

The following morning I woke up by a poke on my side.

As I turned to my other side to see German poking me with a stick.

I swear sometimes I'm questioning myself if I'm living with a grown adult, or a child...

- German... - I groaned.

- Wake up! - he said.

- I'm awake! What is it?

- I got a call from Antonio since you didn't pick the phone up.

- What did he want?

- He wants you to get to the Studio as soon as possible. He didn't tell me why.

- I see...

- Get ready! 30 minutes and we're off! - he demanded - I also made some breakfast!

And with that he walked out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I felt worried about this call so I got ready quickly and we went to the Studio to see what Antonio wants from me.

As we arrived everything was normal and when we met up with Antonio he called everyone to the main hall...

- Thank you for coming... - he started - You know... Since Pablo passed away the Studio doesn't have a director... And as I'm traveling so much I can't be always here... So I want a new director which is going to be...

- Me! - Gregorio butted in.

- No! Angie!

- What?! - everyone gasped loudly and so did I.

- Me?! - I added - But I can't be here all the time either!

- But you're in the city while I'm not. People likes you and I'm pretty sure they'd be happy if you'd accept this!

- Well, uh...

- Please, Angie! - Vilu begged me while hugging me tightly.

- Okay, okay... - I laughed awkwardly - I accept it...

The whole Studio cheered happily and even German seemed to be happy for some reason.

This makes me happy to... It really does...