Chapter 28 - In the ruthless lion's crave: Part 2

As we were waiting in the building 3 other men run in, one of them were shot and screaming in agony.

- I... I can help him! - I said - I'm a doctor!

- Oh really? - said the same man on a sarcastic tone - A cop and a doctor too?

- I'm not a... Cop...

- Then why are you working for them?

- I'm... A consultant... I'm helping them out... In cases they need...

The guy seemed to finally realize why the hell am I even letting them keep me here and sighed deeply while he walked closer to me.

At this point the injured man screamed in pain again.

- Let me help him! - I snapped.

After some time he finally let go of me and let me help him.

I don't know why am I so desperate to help someone that kidnapped me though...

Maybe I'm just trying to change their mind if they even planned to kill me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I did what I could, but you need to take him to a hospital! - I said after getting the bullet out of this guy.

- You said you're a doctor.

- I am, but in the hospital they can help him more. He lost a lot of blood and...

At this point the guy that was talking to me got his gun out and shoot his injured partner 3 times in a row, making me jump back from the table, where he was laying.

- He's useless - he then said while looking coldly at me - And you'll end up like this too, if your dearest boyfriend won't call anytime soon!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was so relieved when I heard Jeremias calling them, although I still didn't fully calm down as I was so mad at him for getting me into his shit.

As we were waiting for him to arrived to the place they agreed to meet up all I could do was to think.

But then he arrived...

The talked about whatever these guys wanted then the leader said...

- You were a great man, but you betrayed us with the cops - he said as he jumped into his car - Adios!

And as the car left the rest of them men that were around us got their guns at us.

- Easy, guys - said Jeremias so calmly that I literally knew he still has plans - No need for this. None of us are dangerous for you...

- It's the command - said one of the men that was standing behind me.

- Then I have one thing to say... Showtime!

As Jeremias said "showtime" we heard gunshots and all the men were shot dead and just seconds later cars came.

- I'm sorry you had to see this - said Jeremias in the meantime as he came up to me - I'll explain everything...