Chapter 43 - The new owner

Angie's POV:

I got home late and more exhaused than before.

I was mentally tired mostly.

I felt like I'm not a good director because I can't help the Studio.

I feel like I'm making Antonio sad...

When I saw Fabio in my apartment, greeting me cheerfully I just hugged him tightly.

- Angie... - he whispered my name softly.

- I feel so exhaused... - I moaned - I don't know what to do...

- You're only one person, Angie... You can't solve everything alone...

- But nobody can help me... Or atleast I have no idea who could... And I feel like he'd be disappointed in me...

- Who? Antonio?

- Yes...

- I don't think he would be disappointed... I'm sure... As he sees you now he's proud of you... Proud for trying to find help...

I sighed deeply.

Him believing me made me really happy, but I still didn't feel fully happy as I was useless.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later I got a phone call from German which was weird, but I took it anyway.

- Hello? German?

- Are you going in to the Studio tomorrow morning?

- Well... I was planning to... Why?

- When you're there remember to get everyone into the main hall!

- Why?

- I solved the Studio's problem.

And with that he hung up.

I had no idea what's going on, but the following day I did how he asked me to do and right as I finished he arrived to the Studio with his father.

It was shocking to see as he always told me he hates his father, but now they were coming in like they have been close in their whole life.

The teachers and everyone were standing in the main hall, waiting for the news...

- I'm sorry for calling you here so early in the morning - German's father Alexander started his speech - I was called about a problem that needed to be solved here and I happily agreed to do so.

Right now German was rolling his eyes which made me smile, but then I had to speak up:

- So... Does that mean are you willing to help the Studio? - I asked.

- I've seen how talented these students are and I would be a fool to not to help - he smiled at me - So the Studio has nothing to worry about as I'm going to support it!

Everyone cheered happily.

- Shall we go and get everything done? - Alex asked - I have everything we need to sign.

- Yes! - I said excitedly as we headed to my office to finish things off.