Chapter 41 - Antonio

German's POV:

Goddamnit!

I didn't mean I regretted saving Angie's life, but she misunderstand me!

All I meant was I found the stupidest way to save her and got myself almost killed.

Fuck!

I can be so misunderstandable sometimes...

Or rather stupid as fuck!

Goddamnit, German!

So far I never believed Selvaggia and what she was saying to me about Angie, but today... As I acted without thinking...

This proves what I've read about love before.

Yes, I know I sound lame.

But I never actually thought I could ever feel something for somebody... Something this deep...

I just... I just didn't know what to do....

------ TIME SKIP -----

The next time when I woke up I saw Angie standing at the room's window, crying while she was on the phone...

- Alright... Thank you... And come home as soon as possible, mom! I don't want you to be alone now... Okay... Okay, bye.

She turned back towards me then wiped away her tears, trying to look normal.

- Angie... What happened?

She sat down to the chair beside my bed.

- Remember Antonio? - he asked - The owner of the Studio? That also decided to make me to be the director?

- Yes...

- He died... Just yesterday - she sobbed again - His heart was too weak... He peacefully fell asleep...

- That's the luckiest death...

- Yeah, I know...

- I'm sorry... - I added as I took a hold of her hand - About this... And about what I said before...

She looked at me, confused.

- I didn't mean... To sound like I regretted... Saving you... Just the way I did it...

Angie now smiled a bit while squeezed my hand.

- Thank you... - she mumbled - I really appreciate it...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Although things were about to calm down everything slowly got harder and harder, mostly in the Studio.

Since Antonio's no longer with us it means we might have to close down for good because of money issues and many others too.

- But... Are you sure we can't solve this? - asked Fabio once when he came into my office to try and cheer me up.

- We could, but I don't know how... I don't know anyone that'd be willing to help us out...

- How about your old boss?

- Old boss? You mean German's father?

He nodded.

- No way he'd help! We're not even friends so he has no reason to get involved for my sake - I groaned, although I was once thinking about that too.

----- MEANWHILE -----

German's POV:

I was happened to coming into the Studio when I heard Fabio and Angie talking about money problems in the Studio.

She once told me already about this, but just about that she was suspecting this is going to happen....

Now it seems to be happening...

But I have an idea that might can help...

Well, if it's gonna work...