Chapter 53 - Goodbye

Angie's POV:

For some reason German keeps his distance from me in the past couple of days and I have no idea why...

I've been trying to talk to him multiple times, but either way he avoided me, or he changed the subject from him ignoring me to something else.

God...

Also I decided to not to move as it'd be too much.

I feel bad, but Fabio is really understanding and nice to me when I told him.

- But we can spend the last few days together! Uh... If you want to... - I suggested to him which he replied with a smiled and a tight hug.

- I'd love to... - he also added.

So we did.

I didn't even get out of my apartment for work, but only to be around him.

I wanted to make the last few days of his being here the best days.

----- TIME SKIP -----

4 days passed by and he was leaving.

I felt terribly sad about this, but also happy that he gets to do what he really wants.

The Studio throw a little party for him the previous day which was really cute from them and it really touched him.

But now he's leaving...

- Hey, don't start to cry here... - Fabio said a bit jokingly as I was really near to cry - We'll keep contact and I'll also come here to visit you!

- I know... It's just... So hard... - I muttered - You helped me so much...

- And you helped me... We'll always be connected...

He hugged me tightly and I just hugged him back even tighter, not wanting to let him go, but I eventually had to.

And he left..

----- TIME SKIP -----

I didn't know what to do after saying goodbye to Fabio so I headed to the Castillo house, hoping to see Vilu... Diego... Or somebody.

I just needed someone to talk to...

- Darling!!! - Olga cried as she hugged me after I told her what happened - I'm so sorry!! Do you want me to make you some tea, or anything?!

- No, I don't need anything... Just someone to talk to...

- I'm here, Angie!

Soon Ramallo, Vilu and Diego came too, all trying to make me happy which really did make me happy.

I stupidly didn't even talk to German for like a week and I wasn't thinking about anything, until I got a text message from him, making me almost collapse...

"Dear Angie,

I know this isn't the best way to do this again, but... I'm leaving.

I'm leaving the country, probably forever.

Don't look for me because you won't find me anywhere.

Now... That we probably won't see each other again I feel less awful to tell you how jealous I am of Fabio, of Diego... Of anyone that knows you for way longer than I do... Everyone that are better people than I am... Everyone that you love better than me.

But it's too late now.

I can't stay there anymore.

I can't do this anymore.

I can't do anything right.

Kitty also left me.

I'm an awful person and I'm sorry for hurting you so many times.

Goodbye."