Chapter 12 - Sadness

I can't believe he cheated on me with Jackie!

I can't believe he did this while I was working my ass off trying to make money, do everything to live our lives way better later on, but no!

No, he fucking needed her!

Fine! Then have him! I don't give a crap anymore!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Yeah... Don't give a crap...

As soon as I was near to home I felt like I'm going to cry my eyes out as soon as I'm entering the house.

I had to get myself together, atleast until I can get up to my room and there I can cry my eyes out properly, without anyone seeing, or hearing me.

Right now I don't think German's home, but we'll see...

I opened the door and right away I heard him mumbling something quietly.

Although I wasn't in the mood to talk... Hearing him mumbling weirdly made me curious about what the heck is he doing so I went to check on him.

We have a... Short of a gym type of room in the house which had everything that you need to work out.

This is where he was.

He was working out while counting to himself and this is what I heard from the door.

- Angie! - he suddenly called out when he saw me.

- Hey... - I muttered.

- Are you okay? - he asked.

- Yes... Uh... Why do you ask?

- You seem different than before you left the house.

At this point my feelings started to get back and I was near to cry again.

Seeing this German came up to me right away...

- Angie...

- I don't want to talk about it! - I groaned on a shaky voice - So please...

- Go and get some rest then - he said on a really loving, warm tone, trying to make me feel a little better - We don't have anything important to do anyway...

- Okay... - I nodded, looking down - Okay...

After that I simply left him there and went upstairs to calm down and by calm down I mean cry my eyes out from after what happened.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After some hours of crying I fell asleep in my bed.

Around early evening I woke up to see Harold, the turtle we had staring at me in the bed with a message attached to his back:

"Whatever happened I hope you feel better.

If you feel like talking to anyone I'll be downstairs, probably rumbling like some crazy person"

This message made me smile immediately.

As much as he says, or wants people to believe he isn't that heartless.

Although I was still hesitant some minutes later I decided to go and see him...