Chapter 35 - He's back

The next few days mine and Fabio's relationship began to get deeper and by that I mean he confessed me...

- Will you be my girlfriend? - he asked at the end of his speech.

- Yeah... Yeah, sure - I nodded happily as I hugged him tightly in happiness.

It has been a long time since someone cared about me even for a bit and him asking me to be his girlfriend made me really happy.

This time I'll make sure he isn't going to end up like Pablo did...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The case still wasn't solved, but the police got a recommendation from an unknown person which to me was pretty suspicious.

The way it was written very familiar way...

So I went after it...

I went to the address I knew from months ago, hoping to find him, but the house seemed empty when I entered.

Darkness everywhere.

But I went more in.

I went to look around and I'm so glad I did because at the table I found somebody.

In the weirdest mask ever.

- German! - I snapped.

It was him.

He turned to me, stared at me for long, long minutes before taking his mask off and looked into my eyes properly.

- Angie... - he said - Hello...

- Hello? Is that all you can say after all that happened?! - I snapped - You left! You left and you only told me by a goddamn text, not picking up the phone and not answer shit to me! Where the hell have you been?!

- In London, but I've told you that already - he replied - I was working.

- Working?!

- For the MI6.

- What?

- They asked me to help them... So I did.

- Great. Good for you! While you left the people that actually loved you here with only a text saying bye! - - I groaned then I turned away as I was near to cry in anger at this point.

- I'm sorry - came the emotionless reply to this.

- Whatever - I hissed as I simply left the house, not saying anything to him anymore.

Even though I was pissed I was also happy to finally have him back here.

But I'd be crazy if I'd tell this to him!

I don't want him to know I've missed him mostly when I'm 100% sure he didn't miss me at all and didn't come back because of me, but himself only.

Ugh, I feel like an idiot!

German's POV:

It's nice to be back after 8 months of working in London.

I've missed this place.

Angie might be mad at me now, but she'll get better eventually as always.

I know she's mad because she missed me.

She just doesn't want to admit it.

I know her more than she knows me after all...