Chapter 4 - Studio

The following day I decided to go to the Studio before the show and as I told German he was fine with coming with me as well.

- Okay then... But I'm going to meet my boyfriend and some others.

- That's fine! I want to look around anyway!

- Okay... Just don't make any trouble...

- Did I ever do any trouble?

- Well...

- Okay, okay! - he cut me off immediately - But I won't do trouble...

- Okay.

It was kinda funny to see him panick there for a second, but for now I decided to not to tease him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As we arrived in place the first person that greeted us was the always weird, but really loving Beto.

He's the music teacher, who doesn't usually hates anyone, always friendly, but clumsy as well which just makes him even cuter.

- Angie!! - he cheered as he hugged me right away - Angie! I'm so glad to see you!

- Me too, Beto, but calm down! - I laughed while soon he let go of me - And your friend...

- Oh, this is German! - I told him while pulled German beside me as he was standing behind me the whole time - We're working together!

- Nice to meet you! - said Beto as they shook hands.

- Same - German mumbled.

- Anyway... Pablo is in the other room, behind the stage, if you want to see...

- Yes, please! - suddenly German cut him off excitedly - We can finally meet!

Beto looked weirdly at me while all I could do was to look back at him on the same way as I didn't know why did German become so excited either.

As they headed to the classroom behind the stage some students were already there, getting ready and I also saw Diego there.

Diego is my brother-in-law, Violetta's father and my dead sister Maria's husband.

We have been a family for a while now as I was basically helping him raising Violetta while also helped out in other things too.

- Angie! - he gasped when he saw us.

- Hi - I smiled at him.

- Angie, how're you doing? I haven't seen you for way too long! - he said as he hugged me.

- Calm down, Diego - I laughed - I'm fine, just pretty busy lately.

- I'm glad you still could come to see Vilu. She'll be happy too...

I was about to answer when German cleared his throat behind me.

To this Diego looked up right at him and I could see the pure hatred in his eyes and the same went for German for some reason.

After introducing the two men to each other Pablo suddenly arrived, sneaked up behind me and hugged me.

- Oh! Pablo... - I giggled as he did so.

- Hey, beautiful - he smiled as he kissed my head.

While we were talking I could see the jealousy on Diego's face which wasn't too surprising as he has always been jealous of my relationship with Pablo...

But what surprised me was the fact that German seemed jealous too.

I wonder why...