Chapter 56 - Truth: Part 2

I swear I've never seen him this emotional before and it just makes me hope he'll still return my kiss and feelings...

And he did.

He wrapped his strong arms around my body, pulling me closer to him and kissing me back with more passion.

It just took my breath away.

After breaking the kiss he looked into my eyes and said:

- I love you too...

Then he kissed me passionately.

He didn't even let me speak as he lead me to another room, pushing me down on the bed and continued kissing me.

- Hah... German... German, slow down... Hahh... - I moaned as he was now kissing my neck while caressing my leg up and up slowly.

- You don't trust me, do you? - he asked.

- No, it's not that... It's uh...

- You don't trust me...

I sighed, but he smiled.

- Angie... I know I've done some awful things... But everything I did was only to solve whatever problem we had... But now all I want to do is to focus on changing... And focus on making you happy...

My heart skipped a beat.

- I love you, Angie... My heart beats faster whenever I'm around you... - he said as he took my hand and placed it above his heart.

- German...

- Can you feel it?

- I can...

- Do you believe me?

- I do... - I smiled then pulled him closer to me and kissed him passionately on the lips - I love you too... But now... Stop hesitating!

- So you want me too now? - he asked playfully.

- Yes, please!

He didn't say anything more, but continued kissing and undressing me which I'd have been weirded out if it'd have happened like 2 years ago...

But by now I was craving for this.

I knew I loved him.

But I thought he didn't...

- Before I get into anything more... - he stopped again and looked up at me.

- What?! - I panted, by now turned on as hell.

Fuck!

He's still teasing me!

- Did you have a serious affair with my brother?

- What?! What the hell do you mean by that?!

- Did you and him practised sheet acrobatics together?

What?

Oh wait...

- No, we didn't - I replied, looking right into his eyes.

- Really?

- Yes - I nodded - For some reason there was always something that stopped me, or stopped us from that... Maybe me feeling guilty for going out with him while...

- While...?

- While you have been worried about me, telling me to not to out of jealousy...

- Well... That's lovely to hear - he smirked and just a second later I felt a hard push inside me, making me moan immediately - Haaahh! Fuck! I wasn't ready yet!

- That's too bad - German whispered while biting onto my neck - Because I'm just getting into it...

- Go ahead then! - I smirked as I pulled his face closer and kissed him passionately.

As he was kissing me back he continued thrusting his member deeper inside of me while his hand was running up and down on my tighs softly.

As much as I've always imagined him a rough guy in a situation like this... He's way more gentle and loving... His touch was so soft, making me shiver and making me wanting more and more of him.

And his body... Oh, his body...

He has an amazing body and he knows how to use every inch of it...

I want him all to myself.

My love for him is just growing more and more.

I'm falling madly in love with him...