Chapter 48 - Sleepy princess

As Selvaggia kissed me in the same moment Angie found us and looked at us in confusion.

- Uhh... Sorry... Did I disturb something? - she asked awkwardly.

- My bad - Selvaggia said jokingly as she stepped away from me - I was overwhelmed! But I must go now! - she said and after flashing me a wink she left.

I swear to God that I don't believe in that she loves fucking with me.

- What was that? - Angie asked, slightly frustrated, but also pretty confused - Why did she kiss you?

- I have no idea - I replied - And I'm telling you the truth...

- Huh... Okay then... - she said, still confused.

- Let's just continue what we were doing...

She just nodded and we continued working.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia later sent me a text, saying sorry about what she did and that she actually enjoyed doing it which actually made me smile.

She's so weird, but then also an amazing, powerful and inspiring woman.

Anyway...

Getting back to the room we used as office now I found Angie sitting in my chair, sleeping.

She looked so cute though... Sleeping peacefully there...

I decided to not to wake her up as we had a long day behind us so she should have been really tired by now...

Instead I sat down beside her and just watched her silently for long minutes, not even realizing minutes turned to 2 hours.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

Guess I fell asleep while working as the next thing I realized was me sitting in German's chair with a blanket on me.

As I looked up I also saw German sitting right beside me, also sleeping.

He looks so peaceful when he's asleep...

Sometimes I wonder how would he be if we'd be...

No, Angie! Stop!

You and him could never be lovers!

Stop daydreaming about that!

Although he had been good to me he was also really much of an asshole most of the time... Or whenever he felt like to be an asshole.

Hah... Sometimes I wish he'd realize that he can't be alone all the time, afraid to get close to anybody....

I'm still weirded out over what happened in that studio between him and Selvaggia, but I'm quite sure they don't have anything to do with each other in any other way then work...

But then again... Why do I even care?

Why do I feel jealous when I myself have a boyfriend now?