Chapter 18 - Gunshot

When we were finishing with everything another trouble was coming as we didn't find Mattias...

- Where is he?! - snapped German at Jade when we were already at the station - Where is your brother now?!

- I don't know! - she hissed - But even if I would... I would never tell you... Any of you...

- Great... - Captain Johnson groaned - Now what?!

- I don't know, but someone could give me a ride? - I asked.

- I'll take you anywhere you want to - said David.

- Thanks, David!

Then after saying goodbye to everyone me and David left to go to Pablo's house as I was already late for our meeting.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As me and David arrived to Pablo's house the first thing that seemed off was that the door was open.

- Why is the door open? - asked David suspiciously.

- I don't know... But I don't like this... - I mumbled.

Then we heard gunshots from the inside and David immediately called the station to get help.

- You stay here! - he said then jumped out of the car and went into the house, but I couldn't stay there.

I went after him and just seconds later I heard another few gunshots which made me freeze.

After 2 minutes I saw David coming out, calling this time for ambulance.

- What the fuck happened?! - I panicked.

- He got shot - David replied and this is all I needed to rush into the house to see Pablo laying on the floor, lifeless which terrified me.

- Pablo!

- He's still alive! - said David, trying to make me calm down - I called for ambulance!

Which arrived right as he said that and so did the police.

I was totally frozen as I was watching the ambulance taking Pablo away.

- It's my fault... - I muttered.

Just now German also appeared to look around and he even came up to me...

- Angie... Are you okay? - he asked.

- No...

- Go home and rest... I'll handle this.

- David caught the asshole... - I muttered - There's nothing to see...

German's POV:

Weirdly enough seeing Angie so depressed, it broke my heart to see.

Although it'd be weird to do this in front of everyone... I decided to hug her.

I pulled her into my arms and as much as she seemed shocked she didn't resist, but let me hug her while she just cried.

I can't blame her.

She really loved Pablo.

When he cheated she was crying for hours.

And now... If he dies... I don't know what will she do, but I can't let her cry all day again.