Chapter 14 - Tango

The following morning me and Diego went to the usual dance lesson we always went, but as we arrived to the entrance of the Studio I froze.

- Angie? - German turned back to me - Are you sure you're okay with going in?

- Uhh... Yes - I nodded after a deep sigh - Yes... Let's go in! - I said as we went inside.

German still seemed slightly worried, but he pushed that aside and got his normal face back on when we went to see Gregorio.

- Hey, I'm really sorry for what happened between you and Pablo - said Gregorio when we arrived - He's so damn stupid!

- He is - I nodded.

- Jackie is the worst person to cheat with ever! In fact cheating is the worst thing anyone could do in a relationship!

- That's very true.

- So if you need anyone to talk to... I'm here... Okay?

- Thank you, Gregorio - I smiled as it made me really happy to hear.

Gregorio has never been a friend of mine, mostly because I was with Pablo and the two have been rivals for a long time.

Now seeing him and hearing him talking so nicely to me makes me really happy.

- So shall we start? - he asked.

- Yes! - both me and German cheered and soon we started to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For today Gregorio decided to teach us tango.

It was a little awkward as tango is a really passionate dance, but as we got into this way more than I actually expected.

One moment we ended up standing inches away from each other and I just couldn't help staring into his eyes.

He was doing the exact same, but while he was doing this as the choreography was about ending up in the pose my heart started beating faster as we stared into each other's eyes and only snapping back to reality when I heard Pablo's voice from behind me.

- See you have already found a new boyfriend - I heard his annoying voice from behind me.

- Well, I'm still more faithful to her than you were - said German coldly, not letting me to turn around to face Pablo which was the best thing he could do right now.

- You just shut up! It is you, who ruined our relationship!

- I doubt that. It was you, who cheated and not Angie.

Right now all I could do was to look up at him while he was literally protecting me against Pablo.

It made me so emotional that I almost started crying.

- Now... Would you please let us continue? - German continued coldly and luckily Pablo left soon after...

Sherlock and Watson (Germangie)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara