Chapter 19 - Crying

Angie's POV:

I've been sitting in the hospital for hours now while the doctors were trying to save Pablo's life.

He almost got shot through the heart and although it didn't got him there it still did serious damage that can cast his life.

I don't know what I'm going to do, if he... If he...

Ugh...

I've been sitting here and crying for way too long... People told me to go home, but I can't face German right now, either leave without knowing anything of Pablo.

----- TIME SKIP -----

German's POV:

After hours and hours of waiting for Angie to come home I decided to go after her to the hospital so I can also see what's going on.

Arriving there I saw her sitting at one of the rooms, with her face in her hands, probably still sobbing from what happened to Pablo.

I hardly, but got myself to walk up to her, even though I knew she doesn't want to see me right now...

- No... I'm glad you're here... - she mumbled - Atleast I'm not sobbing here alone anymore...

- How's he?

- Bad... Really bad... So much blood loss, still sleeping since the surgery was done... Nobody knows what's gonna happen to him... If he wakes up, or... Or...

- Don't even say it! - I snapped.

She looked sadly at me.

- He will, German... They said it...

I grew quiet.

- I'm sorry... - she sighed - I'm sorry, but I also see how bad his condition is now... He will... Leave us...

I couldn't speak a word.

She was serious and seriously sad.

Since she used to be a doctor I know... I know if she says something like this then she's most likely right.

I didn't say anything and just sat there beside one another, in silent for long, long minutes.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately after long hours of sitting there and after Pablo's mother's arrival they all together decided to take him off life support as sooner, or later he'd have died anyway.

They make it just a bit easier.

Well, easier for Pablo to leave this world, but not for the family, friends... And Angie.

They were crying and I felt so useless, but tried to hide this feeling.

So I left them be...

I didn't know what to do.

I've never been in a situation like this before.

But as I was heading out I was stopped by my brother, Jeremias.

- What are you doing here? - I asked coldly.

- I heard something happened to Angie's ex-boyfriend...

- He just died.

- And you're just leaving like that?

- What else can I do?! You know me too well so I have no idea why are you asking stupid questions.

- True... - he simply said then walked into the hospital.

As much as I felt awfully annoyed to let him go in, but I just didn't want to cause any drama now.