Chapter 52 - Stay, or go?

- A new job in Italy? - I asked - Who found you with this??

I felt extremely frustrated and really sad as Fabio seemed really happy about this... And who am I to stop him?

- Someone I was a really good friend with for a long time told me that they're looking for new and good people to work with.

- And... Are you accepting it?

- I really want to, Angie... I love to be a teacher, but being a DJ is something I always loved to do...

I sighed then I hugged him.

- If you want to go... Then fine... I accept it... - I mumbled.

At this point he hugged me back tightly and happily.

I love him to be near me, but if he's happier if he can go then I can't stop him...

But maybe...

- How about I go with you? - I asked him - Well... Only for a while, but...

- Are you sure? - he asked back.

- Just a little time away from here would do good for me too...

- No, Angie - he smiled - I meant to say... Are you sure you only want to leave for a while?

- Huh?

- I want you to move with me... Only if you want it too... But think this through properly, okay? I don't want you to make a decision which you'd regret...

In shock I couldn't even speak any more than an...

- Okay... Okay, I will...

----- TIME SKIP -----

German's POV:

I've been on the station for some time now when Angie finally arrived too.

Don't get me wrong, I usually like to work alone, but now I really needed some help from her... As she can always help me to focus.

But now she seemed off...

- Hi... - she mumbled - What can I help you in?

- Hey... Are you okay?

- Hm? Uh... Yeah, I'm fine - she mumbled, totally out of place - Let's get to work!

I just nodded as we got to work, but I was suspicious that something's wrong with her.

I just didn't know what...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I "accidentally" listened to a conversation that Angie and David had and what I heard made my heart stop beating...

- I'm so confused, David... - she sighed - You know I love Fabio, but... Moving into a completely different country? He really seems happy and it'd make him even happier if I'd go... But I really don't know...

- Hey, if you want to and if you love him then you should go! Although... I'd miss you... - David replied - But I also want you to be happy...

Is she seriously planning to move with Fabio?

And where to?

If she leaves I can't....