Chapter 26 - Kidnapping

I felt weird and also pretty happy about me becoming the director of the Studio.

I'm going in 3 times a week for a few hours to get paperwork done and solve problems that came out in any places in the Studio.

People got used to this.

Even Gregorio, who wasn't a fan of this too much at first, but doing things for him and what he needed he began to like me as a director.

And German?

German was fine with it as long as it didn't interrupt our businesses at all.

Businesses like working on cases, having to go on these meetings, or basically anything at all.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Lately I feel extremely paranoid for some reason.

I'm currently having a relationship kind of thing with Jeremias and even though German was seriously against it he slowly started to simply ignore it.

Every time I was near to Jeremias' restaurant I feel like someone's watching me... And it's not him!

Maybe it's just me...

But I checked the guy I saw more times at the restaurant and I saw he has criminal records from selling drugs to killing people.

This makes me even more suspicious and I even told that to Jeremias, but he told me to not to worry.

- Is this really okay to you?! - I asked him.

- He's a customer, don't worry - he said, but he seems unsure about it.

Every time I told him about this he said the exact same thing over and over.

I really don't like this.

So one day I started my own investigation and soon I found a guy that was going after all every day.

- Why... - I mumbled to myself while I was watching this guy going into a building from a coffee and 20 minutes later he got out, hopped on his motor bike and left the place.

This went on and on until one evening when he went to the back door for some reason.

At this point I went to see what he has there, on his motor and as I checked the envelope to see picture of...

- Me...?

- Correct - I suddenly heard a deep voice from behind me - If you're taking pictures then I do too!

His last words were threatening then seconds later he grabbed me and everything went black....