Chapter 5 - Jealousy

As the day kept going everyone else came to say hi to us, including Gregorio, the Studio's dance teacher, who's else so unfriendly to everyone and so grumpy.

Surprisingly him and German quickly became friends...

- Those two seem to get along - said Pablo as we were in the other room, helping the students to get ready, but we could still see to where they were.

- Yeah... So weird - I mumbled - German usually doesn't act friendly to someone he just got to know... But it's good to see they became friends... I guess...

- You guess? - Pablo smirked - Are you jealous?

- What? No! Why would I?

- You said you were basically his first friend, who could get pretty close to him...

- I'm not jealous, okay?!

- Okay, okay - he laughed as we got back to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 15-20 minutes later I went back to where German was sitting, now alone.

- Everything's fine? - I questioned.

- Everything's perfect! - he replied.

- I saw you got to know Gregorio a little better while I was away - I continued casually as I sat beside him - I'm surprised to see you two getting along so easily.

- He's very similar to me - German said - Pretty much doesn't like anyone, loves to get into work passionately...

- Way too passionately... - I muttered quietly as we all know how he usually acts in class.

- And also a genius!

- A genius?

- Yes! I decided to get some dance lessons from him later this week!

- Oh really? That's surprising...

- And you'll be my partner!

- No, I won't - I said with the awkwardest grin ever.

- Yes, you will.

- I can't dance! And Gregorio hates me anyway...

- No, he doesn't! He only hates Pablo!

- Pablo and everyone else...

- Just help me, please... - by now German was begging for me to help him, using the tipical puppy eyes on me which I can never say no to.

- Okay, fine! Pablo always tried to make me learn how to dance anyway... - I sighed.

And then there comes this...

- Tipical woman - German mumbled under his breath.

- I heard you! - I hissed at him.

Although he seemed to be teasing me the whole time he also seemed to act completely different around Pablo.

For some reason it felt like he's actually jealous.

Is he...?

Noo... That's impossible.

He's just being a dick as usual, trying to get me notice his behaviour.

And I actually did.

- What are you trying to make me do? - I asked him.

- I don't know what are you talking about.

- Yes, you do. You're acting weird. Either you're staring at me and Pablo, or you're talking to people you usually wouldn't. Now either you're simply being weirder than usual, or you're trying to get me to talk to you.

German looked at me in silent for some moments before sighing deeply...

- Nice - he said - You're getting better at this.

- I knew it - I mumbled.

He's still teaching me things about how to be a good observer in any situation.

He's doing good and so do I.