No.1 Fan (GIRIBOY)

"Babe its almost your turn!" You squealed as you watched your boyfriend prep for his performance at the hip hop festival. You couldn't believe he finally fulfilled his dreams and was now performing in front of millions of people.

You were there from the beginning of his career. When he wasnt known to the public, when he just sat at his desk writing lyrics and mixing beats until early hours in the morning. You were there through his ups and his downs, you never left his side, and finally you got to see him the happiest he had ever been.

"Giriboy in 10min!" The coordinator yelled backstage as Swings and Cjamm wished Giriboy good luck.

"Are you nervous hyung?" Cjamm laughed.

"Why would I be nervous if I have my lucky charm here ?" Giriboy smiled and winked at you, making you blush a bit.
"Well good luck!" Swings said grabbing Giriboy into a tight squeeze and joined Cjamm on the side of the stage to get a better view.

"Well here goes..." Giriboy grinned nervously as he pecked your cheek "cheer me on okay?"

"Always babe" you giggled and watched as he ran onto the stage and the arena erupted in loud cheers. Your boyfriend rapped to almost all of his songs and the crowd followed him word for word, it was surreal, but also bittersweet.

Even though you were happy that he had finally reached his peak, you also had to share him with his fans, fans who wanted to be around him all the time, and it always meant less time for you.

After the concert the rappers decided to open up an autograph and photo session for about 300 fans who purchased a VIP ticket. The room was chaos, and you watched how the fans lost their minds as the handsome rappers began to enter the room one by one. Most of Giriboy's fans were girls, which of course was obvious, he was indeed among the pretty boys here. You stood in the background and watched how each girl took selcas with your boyfriend, each one getting closer than the other.

It wasn't until one of the girls, a beautiful slender almost model looking girl approached Giriboy. You swallowed hard as she lent over the table and whispered into his ear, the entire scene already making you feel uncomfortable. After she pulled away, Giriboy grinned, and bit his lip, something you noticed he did when he was nervous. As the two carried on their conversation, she lent foreword and pecked him on the cheek, leaving you feeling flustered.

You needed to get out of here, before you see things you really didn't want to see. You decided to head back to the hotel room and get some time alone. Upon arrival, you kicked off your shoes and lay on your bed, trying to get rid of the images of your boyfriend and the girl.

A few hours later you heard the door open and footsteps making their way to the bedroom. You immediately covered your head with the blanket, not wanting to make any contact with him.

"Baby?...." His soft voice rang, as you felt the edge of the bed cave in. "Are you sick? Why did you leave?"

You stayed quiet. If you spoke, he would hear your voice crack from from the amount of sobbing you went through a few hours ago.

Giriboy patted your back through the thick duvet, his voice sounding a little more concerned. "Baby? Is something wrong please tell me?"

"Nothings wrong" you mumbled into the pillow.

"Now I know something is wrong... Come on look at me" he sighed, and pulled the covers off you, revealing your swollen eyes.

"Why are you crying babe ?" He whined, immediately wrapping his arms around you but you shrugged him off.

"I guess I'm not fit to be your girlfriend anymore." You mumbled and got up from the bed.

"What? What do you mean?!" He asked desperately, following you to the wide window.

You turned and smiled to him, squeezing his hand tightly. "Now that you're getting so popular, I'm so happy for you, but it also means I have to share you. I saw you with that fan today, and after she kissed you I realised I can't do this, my jealousy is going to get in the way."

Giriboy dropped his head and bit his lip. A deep frown developed on his forehead. "I'm here because of you, and my fans mean a lot to me, but they don't come close to you. Yes, that girl overstepped her boundaries, but I clearly stated that I had a girlfriend after she asked me to have a drink with her. Do you know what's the best part of performing ?"

"What?" You mumbled, looking up into his captivating eyes.

"Its when I look to the side of the stage, and I see you standing there. I think to myself, damn how did I get so lucky!" He grinned, and pulled you close to him, wrapping his arms around your lower back. "Baby, I'm your no.1 fan.." He whispered, as he placed his soft lips against yours, sending sensations throughout your body.

You couldn't let him go, even though the thoughts were evident before, you loved him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer as he moved down to your neck, kissing you softly along your collarbone. As he continued to work on your neck, you moved him towards the bed, allowing him to remove your shirt.

You moaned as he continued to attack your sensitive spots, not giving you any time to catch your breath. Giriboy smirked as you pushed him over and mounted him, his geeky smile growing as you bit your lip.

"Next time a girl approaches me I'm grabbing you and kissing you in front of her OK?" He giggled.

"Oh shut up" you laughed and bit him playfully on his neck.