Flustered (iKON B.I)

"Everyone get in formation" the choreographer yelled over the music that filled the dance studio. You slowly moved into position in between iKON members Junhoe and Chanwoo, as the choreographer shuffled people around the room.

You didn't even know why iKON needed all these dancers, since most of their performance consisted of them dancing alone. But at the end of the day this was your job at YG entertainment and you had to follow their orders.

"(Y/n) I'm thinking you should be with Hanbin up front, you two look better together" The choreographer nodded as he brought you next to the leader B.I, and smiled at the picture in front of him.

"Okay that's much better! Okay cue the music!" The choreographer shouted as he took a step back and admired the new formation.

As the music went on you moved your hand down B.I's chest according to the music, and felt his heartbeat race as you followed the routine. B.I froze and the choreographer stopped the music, and suddenly everyone's eyes were on B.I.

"Is something wrong Hanbin-ah ?" Bobby asked, as the flustered boy now shook his head.

"N-no just t-trying to remember the dance" B.I stuttered as the choreographer turned the music back on and all the dancers shuffled back to their starting position.

You began your routine with B.I once again, this time the move was a little more intimate, with B.I's hand wrapped around your lower back and your face was buried in his neck. You felt him swallow hard as you swayed your body against him, each second becoming more tense than the last.

Once again B.I lost his train of thought, and the choreographer cut off the music, and the rest of the dancers groaned in frustration.

"I think I need a break" B.I sighed, and wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead.

"I think the opposite actually, everyone else take a break, B.I and (y/n) can practise on their own for a while, I think the room is too full anyway" the choreographer said, and led all the dancers and the other members of iKON out of the room.

You watched as B.I took down a gulp of water and rejoin you in the centre of the room, still looking as nervous as he did before.

"Are you okay?" You asked, worried that he might be on the verge of passing out.

"I-im f-fine" he laughed nervously as you put the stereo on and got ready to start the routine.

"Uhm- maybe we should practise the moves alone ? Like the ones where we dance side by side ?" B.I suggested as he skipped the music to the solo bit.

You chuckled and got into the next position. The both of you moved flawlessly until you had to stand behind him and wrap your arms around his chest. B.I froze as moved your hands over him, again, swallowing hard and forgetting what he had to do next.

"I'm sorry I keep messing up" B.I groaned and sat on the floor, throwing his cap to the side.

"Why do you keep messing up ? you were fine before" You asked, joining him on the cold wooden floor.

"I-its nothing" he muttered and lay back onto the floorboard.

You figured what it was though, he was shy. He felt flustered at the intimacy during the dance rehearsal and didn't want to admit it. You thought it was adorable.

You decided to help him overcome his shyness and help him get used to the intimacy without the music. You carefully climbed over him and placed your knees on either side of him.

B.I's face reddened as you lent down, running your fingers through his thick black hair. "W-what a-a-are you doing?" He stuttered, as he watched you hover over him.

"Helping you get over your fear of me, trust me, if we just kiss once, you won't think much of doing the dance together" you smiled as you placed your lips onto his, parting it slightly as he followed your lead.

You pulled away and stood up. "Okay let's try this dance now" you held out your hand to help him up. But instead of you helping him up, you felt him tug on your hand and you were back on top of him, lips pressed firmly against his.

B.I pulled your body closer to his, as he continued to kiss you roughly all over your neck and chest. You heard him breathe deeply as you moved your hips against his pelvis, groaning in pleasure. He moved back up to your lips and as you lost yourself into the kiss you felt him squeeze your ass.

"A little more confident are we ?" You raised your eyebrow as B.I smirked, licking his lips and returned back to pleasing you.