Hotel Room (LOOTA)

Guys, I do not take requests anymore because all of you request the same 4 people constantly and I ain't about that life. So requests closed. 2nd, I don't do part2s, cuz those part2s will become part3s then part50s.....no. If you have a problem then leave lmao I won't miss u.
Anyway Thanks to my loyals for the continuous voting (even when they suck)....we're at 70k reads now gosh..arigato arigato.

-------------------------------------

It was D-day and you had gathered up the strength to go out and see your ex perform in Seoul. Loota and you ended on mutual terms, since he was active in Japan, and you were teaching in Korea, it just didn't work out.

Another reason was that groupies constantly surrounded him and when he was on tour, your trust issues got the better of you. But today you received a message that he was in town, and he was performing at a rooftop party in Incheon.

You gathered a few of your friends and headed to the venue, already seeing a line in the parking lot.

"Not everyone can get in right? This line is crazy!" your friend sighed.

"I think we are on the guest list, Nafla just sent me a message to check with the bouncer" you coolly replied as the four of you walked to the front of the line.

"Uhm....(y/n)? Plus 3 guests" you announced as the bouncer carefully scanned the ipad in his hands.

"Okay, you're good it's the 18th floor, then you take the stairs to the roof" he nodded, letting you and your friends pass through the ropes.

Your friends cheered as you heard the crowd outside groan in frustration, silently thanking the power of your rapper friends.

You finally reached the party and there was already a big enough crowd occupying the area, as well as a few rappers already on stage.

"Oh my God it's Owen Ovadoz, guys I'll be right back" your friend squealed and ran into the crowd.

You shook your head as all your friends eventually disappeared into the crowd, ultimately leaving you to chill on your own but you didn't really mind.

"(y/n) (y/n)" you heard a familiar voice call from behind you.

"Kohh!!" you grinned, as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"Nice to see you stranger" he mocked, "Why don't you have a drink? Have you seen Loota yet?"

"No" you giggled, "how about you stop questioning me and get me a drink."

"Yes ma'am" he bowed as a smile spread across his face and he made his way to the bar.

You decided to sit away from the crowd and admire the city lights beneath the bustling party. The cold air hit against your skin and you loved it, this was what you needed.

Suddenly you felt an ice cold feeling against your arm, and was greeted by Loota holding a cider against your arm.

"Well that's one way to greet someone" you chuckled, receiving the cider and taking a sip.

"Why are you being such a loner out here (y/n)? " he smiled, that kind of smile that always made your heart flutter.

"I was taking a break from the crowd" you responded, glad there was no awkwardness between the two of you.

The two of you talked, caught up about your day to day life, and a ton of empty bottles later, the both you were absolutely plastered.

"(y/n)...." Loota slurred as he lent into you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "We should of n-never..broken up."

"It was for the best Loota" you calmly replied, grateful you weren't the kind of drunk who poured out their feelings.

"No it wasnt" he insisted, "ask Kohh, Nafla, anyone....I couldn't handle it, if it wasn't for them taking my phone away, you would if gotten 50 calls that night."

"But you agreed it was for the best, we both agreed" you sighed, trying to support his now limp body.

"I did it cuz that's what you wanted" he mumbled, burying his head in the crooked of your neck.

"You're staying here right? Let's get you to your hotel room, I think you need to sleep" you suggested, calling over Kohh.

"Wow, he's a mess already?" Kohh teased, throwing Loota's arm around his shoulders and you followed him to the hotel room.

Kohh dumped Loota on his bed and took a deep breath in. "I need to stop doing this" he grumbled, and exited the room.

"Babe are you okay?" you sighed, standing by the bedside and felt his forehead.

"Don't leave me" Loota groaned and pulled you on top of him.

"Why do you get so clingy when you're drunk? " you whined as his arms wouldn't budge around you.

"Get me a glass of water and an advil please" he asked sweetly as he placed a soft kiss on your cheek and released you.
You handed him the water as he downed the advil and exhaled deeply. He was finally able to sit up on his own again and his adorable smile spread across his face once more.

"Thank you baby" he yawned and without giving you a moment to react, he pulled you back on top of him and placed his lips on yours.

"What are you doing?" you sighed in between kisses.

"Thanking you" he replied, smiling into his lingering kiss, "and also showing you how much I missed you."

Loota reached for the zip of your dress and easily slipped it off, as you undressed him in turn. Your heavy breathing was in sync as he continued exploring your mouth and allowing his hands to explore your body, as if it was his first time discovering it.

Within seconds the both of you were stripped down to nothing, and Loota hovered above you his hooded eyes completely hypnotising you.

"I missed you so much baby" he hummed, as his fingers traced your inner thighs causing you to moan.

"Hmm and I missed that too" he cooed, continuing to tease you under his touch.

It wasn't long until his panting was echoing throughout the room along with your moans, as he thrusted his hips into yours, until you came completely undone beneath him, and he followed straight after.

"Fuck...." you breathed, as your heart beat finally dropped to a normal pace.

"That was way too good for me to let go of you again" Loota replied, grabbing your body as you cuddled into his chest.