His. (JAY PARK)

"I don't think we should go out tonight..." Your Boyfriend sighed as he watched you put on a sleek mini dress.

"Why not? Its Gray's birthday, we have to go Jay" you replied, taking a seat at your make up desk and began to apply a shocking red lipstick.

Jay groaned and sat on the counter beside you, his eyes drifting over your outfit as you crossed your long legs and checked yourself out in the mirror.

"Everytime we go to an event some guy is trying to hit on you and I can't stand it" he growled.

You chuckled lightly and stood in between his legs, looking up into his almost innocent eyes. "Babe, I'm yours, you don't have to worry about anything, now get dressed" you said, pecking him on the cheek and returned to your desk.

Jay finally got ready and the two of you headed out to the party, it was the same people you saw at most of aomg's parties, so fitting in was never an issue.

You immediately went over to Gray and wished him, the smile on his face already telling you that they started early on the champagne. Gray picked you up and squeezed you, making sure to do the same to Jay, who was still uneasy about the whole event.

Eventually the two of you got seperated after you went to the bathroom, you noticed Jay was sitting with Loco on the couches on the far end of the room and began making your way over to them.

As you walked through the crowd you felt someone tug on your hand and spun around, meeting the eyes of your ex boyfriend, Dok2.

"Hey babe, you look good tonight" he smirked, pulling you closer.

"Uh hi Dok2..." You said, pulling away from him immediately.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you acting like were strangers babe?" He persisted, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulled you to the bar "have just one drink with me then you can go to Jay."

"I don't think that's a good idea" you smiled nervously, and turned around when you noticed Jay was looking directly at you.

Dok2 chuckled and allowed you to walk off, happy to get on Jay's nerves. You sat down next to Jay and immediately felt the tension rise between the two of you. You reached for his arm but he brushed you off, turning his back towards you as he spoke to Loco.

Eventually the night was coming to an end and Jay told you that he was ready to leave. The car ride back to your apartment was silent, he didn't speak, let alone look at you the entire way. When you finally entered the apartment, you tried to avoid him by going into the bathroom, but Jay held onto your wrist and slowly moved in front of you.

"You're not going to say anything ?" He muttered, looking down at you, his eyes filled with lust.

"Babe, I know you're angry that's why I don't wanna talk about it.." You pleaded, trying to loosen his grip.

Jay moved you against the wall, and pressed his body against yours, until you could feel every part of him against your skin. He bit his lip and drifted his eyes over you, making your heartbeat speed up.

"You're mine" he gritted through his teeth "you should only look this good for me, you got that?"

He was sounding a bit harsh but you couldn't help but be turned on by this side of him. When jealousy got the better of him, he felt like he needed to prove himself to you.

You nodded slowly, and Jay crashed his lips against yours, moving his hands up your dress and squeezed your thighs. You turned your head to the side to allow him to place kisses down your neck, but instead of soft kisses, Jay bit you roughly, licking each bite as he went down.

"Omg just take it off already" you groaned, tugging at your dress.

Jay smirked and licked his lips slowly as he stepped away from you. He took off his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair, making you even more desperate to have his hands all over your body once more.

Jay moved back to you and ripped your dress off, moaning into your ear as he took a look at your body. "This is all mine..." He whispered huskily, and carried you to the bedroom.