Tattoo Shop (KOHH)

Dedicated to __Rarelame and Madokas_Version
~~Requests Closed temporarily...Need to catch up on the dozen of requests~~~

"Do I have any appointments tonight?" you asked the cashier at the front desk as you finished cleaning up a tattoo you had been working on. The cashier flipped through a book as she nodded her head to a song on the radio.

"Yeah, one at 9pm, thats the last appointment"

"Great" you replied, smiling at the satisfied customer as you showed them your finished piece.

You grabbed a bottle of water and jumped onto the couch that faced the streets of Hongdae. Being a tattoo artist was something you'd always wanted to be, and the fact that now you were a favourite amongst idols and rappers, was just the icing on the cake.

"Yo! (Y/n) !" A voice boomed from outside your shop. It was one of the rappers you had become close with through their love for tattoos, JayAllday.

"Jay! Whats up! Are you here to get inked ?" You grinned, as he took a seat next to you, escaping the noisy streets.

"Nah, just stopping by, going to a gig later, but I hear Kohh is having something done later" he smirked, nudging you on your arm.

You rolled your eyes and playfully shoved him. "How many times must I tell you that its not like that, were just friends."

"The last time I checked friends dont kiss"

"It was one time!!"

"Right, (y/n)" he laughed, flipping through a magazine "he likes you, you like him, just get on with it already."

"Oh shut up" you groaned, as Jay pecked you on the cheek. "I'll see ya later, let me know how your tattoo date goes" he snikered and walked out of your store.

You huffed and took another swipe of water, when you noticed your cashier giggle. "Whats so funny Seohyun ?" You glared, as she finally composed herself.

"He isnt wrong you know, Kohh definitely only comes by to see you" she smiled.

"Well I do his tattoos...."

"(Y/n) we have four tattoo artists here, he only calls for you, and whenever he is here you get all blushy and cute" she teased.

"Well I didnt know being friendly also meant Im in love" you groaned, rolling your eyes at her.

"Who are you in love with?" A voice came from behind you. You knew exactly who it was and the timing couldnt of been more worse.

"Kohh! Konichiwa..." you smiled, as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist.

"Its always nice when you make an effort to greet me in japanese" he grinned, letting his fingers linger on your skin.

"Oooooh" Seohyun cooed from behind the counter as you shot her a warning glance.

"What can I do for you tonight ?" You smiled, leading him to your desk at the corner of the store.

Kohh reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with Hanja script. "I want to get this done on my forearm here" he explained, showing you where he wanted his tattoo placed.

You nodded and measured up the writing and amount of space available on his skin, trying to avoid his face altogether, after Jay and Seohyuns childish teasing.

"Cool, then I'll go trace this out you can wait out here" you grinned, walking to a private room at the back of the shop.
You grabbed a piece of tracing paper, and laid out your materials, getting to work on your stencil when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders, massaging you gently.

"Customers are supposed to wait outside Kohh" you laughed, as your body relaxed under his touch.

"Am I just a random customer though ?" He said, bringing his face in the crooked of your neck.

You closed your eyes as Kohh gently kissed your exposed neck, letting his lips trail lightly across your warm skin. You sighed and pulled away, knowing you needed to get your feelings out of the way before it was another meaningless make out session.

"Is something wrong?" He asked softly, as you sat on the desk and sighed deeply.

"Look, I know the last time we kissed for fun, but I dont want to keep messing around like this because I actually like you, believe it or not" you said, dropping your head as you began blushing furiously.

Kohh scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "I thought the feeling was already mutual (y/n), when I kissed you and you kissed back I thought that was confirmation" he sighed, putting his hands over his face.

"So.....you do like me back?" You questioned, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Probably more than you like me you idiot" he teased, pinching your cheeks.

You pouted and pinched him back "so what does this mean?" You said, looking up at Kohh as he held you face in your hands and stepped in between your legs.

Kohh pressed his lips roughly against yours and picked you up, switching your positions so that his back was against the table. You stood on your toes as you wrapped your arms around his neck, lost in Kohh's long passionate kiss. Your lips moved in sync with his, you didnt think anyone could make you feel so weak under a kiss besides him, it was simply amazing. Kohh broke the kiss, and gave you a small peck on your forehead as his hands moved down to cup your ass.

"It means you are now my girlfriend and I can finally do this" he said, squeezing your butt and attacked you with more kisses.