Confident (WINNER MINO)

Hey khiphop lovers! I've just updated all the media of my one shots to pretty dope GIFs (the Jay park one omg). Go check em' out

"I'm going to ask (y/n) today" Mino gleamed as the rest of his band members purposely ignored him and went about their business.

"Did you hear what I said? I'm going to ask----"

"We heard what you said" Jinwoo cut him off "and what makes this time different from the other 200 times ?"

"This time hyung, this time I think I actually have a chance" Mino boasted as he carefully arranged the bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Yahh! She doesn't like you, stop worrying the poor girl" Seunghoon yawned, as he inspected the flowers Mino held close and shook his head.

"You guys are just jealous" Mino scoffed "I'm outta here."

"Hyung fighting!" Taehyun yelled, as Mino threw his fists into the air and made his way out of the studio.

As Mino walked around with all the confidence in the world, all had disappeared once he spotted you making your way into the tiny garden, where you loved to catch up on your favourite book.

Mino carefully watched as you made yourself comfortable on the wooden bench and smiled down at the book in front of you.

"Why is she so pretty, aigoo" Mino whined under his breath "Get yourself together Song Mino, you can do this."

Mino swallowed hard and made his way outside to you, smiling brightly as he gained back his usual confidence and charm.

"Hello beautiful" He said, standing in front of you and waited for you to acknowledge his presence.

You ignored him as usual, and flipped the page in your book. Mino cleared his throat several times until you finally gave in and glared up at him.

"Can I help you?" You raised your eyebrow as a huge smile spread across Mino's face.

"I came to bring you these" Mino grinned, as he placed the bouquet of flowers on your lap "I picked them out myself, pretty isnt it ?"

You looked down at the beautiful tulips and tried to maintain a straight face. Truth is, you loved Tulips, and you actually liked Mino when he wasnt being the most conceited person in the room, but you wanted to see the real him. You hated these outlandish offers he had, the gifts, the pet names, you just wanted him to be real with you.

"Thanks, can you leave now?" You said, placing the flowers at your side and opened your book again.

"Why are you like this????" Mino groaned and grabbed the book from your hands.

"Yah! Give that back!" You protested, trying to grab the book as Mino held it above his head, out of your reach.

"First admit that you like me" Mino smirked.

"Right now, I actually despise you, so give me my book" you snapped, jumping up for the book.

"Liar, why are you making this so hard for the both of us" Mino groaned, as he struggled to keep the book out of your reach.

"Song Mino!" You yelled, and kneed him in the stomach. You tried to hold back your laughter as Mino screamed in pain, but immediately tried to cover his pain with masculinity.

"I just pretended to be hurt so you didn't seem weak" Mino smiled, holding onto his stomach and tried not to wince at the pain.

"Stop pretending to be a man and give me my book please" you rolled your eyes.

Mino frowned and threw the book behind him and pinned you onto the ground. He smiled cutely as you squirmed beneath him trying to free yourself.

"I'll let you go, once you listen to what I have to say" he said, all his playfulness washing away as he spoke.

You nodded in agreement and Mino took in a deep breath. "Look, I really like you, a lot, for a while now, I'm sure you have noticed. I like talking to you, I like hanging out with you, I like almost everything about you (y/n)."

"Almost?" You said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"You are mean, and you cause me physical and emotional pain" Mino muttered as you chuckled at his pitiful comments.

"Yah...I'm serious" Mino pouted as he played with you hair after you finally stopped squirming and looked up at the goofy rapper.

"That's what I've been wanting to hear this entire time" you smiled, looking into his eyes, as his smile grew, finally hearing those words he'd been wanting to hear for an eternity.

Mino brought his face closer to yours and placed a soft kiss on your lips. The immediate connection sent shivers down your spine. The way he kissed you made you melt, you couldn't believe you could of had this feeling sooner.

Mino continued to kiss you, placing small kisses all over your face as you giggled.

"So do you like me?" Mino smirked.

"Yes Mino" you rolled your eyes and he giggled like a 5year old.

"Mino can I ask you a question" you sighed.

"Anything babe"

"Can you please get off me?"

"Mmmmm....no" he grinned, and continued to attack you with kisses.