movie night (#GUN)

Yall im so sorry I have not been updating this book Ive been really busy with other fanfics (plus im doing my tefl course to teach in korea eek)

Im gonna open requests for 10 more people (please dont request on people I written more than one chapter on - dean, jay etc) then im closing the book! First come first serve!

[Also please specify what genre you want the imagine to be]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Requested by SugarGold

You twirled your hair as your brother flicked through the countless movies on netflix. This was supposed to be a movie night with you and your best friend but your brother decided to bring his friend over and steal the night away from you.

"Just pick something!" You yelled and your brother rolled his eyes.

"Im older than you, quit yelling" he stuck out his tongue.

"Oh very mature" you replied and your friend giggled. She had always had a crush on him and you couldn't understand why. 

"Let the ladies pick man" his friend smiled sweetly and looked over at you. Gunhee was always your favourite amongst your brothers friends. He was sweet, respectful and not to forget extremely good looking.

You had first met Gunhee at one of his shows, and your secret meetings had started ever since that night. Your brother had made it known that dating his friends was off limits, but the rule only made it more exciting.

Your brother finally settled on a movie and unfortunately it was a horror, something you aren't really fond of.

"(Y/n) is really scared of horrors so this should be interesting" your brother chuckled, not realising that Gunhee had moved to sit next to you.

Your friend kept your brother occupied by fueling his ego while Gunhee snuck his hand under the blanket the two of you shared and held your hand.

"Missed you" he whispered his breath hitting the nape of your neck. You felt a smile creep on your face as he gave your hand a tight squeeze.

It was a good half an hour into the movie and fortunately it wasnt as scary as your idiot brother made it out to be. You needed a break from the bad acting and 2nd grade CGI so you excused yourself to go to the bathroom.

You wished it was only Gunhee in that room. You wished you could comfortably lay in his arms and give him playful kisses during the lame parts of the movie.

A knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts and the pair of eyes you met when you opened the door sent a shiver down your spine.

"Sitting there alone was agonising" Gunhee sighed and grabbed you by your waist, wasting no time in kissing you.

"Wait!" You stopped him, "what if he finds you up here?"

"He's way too busy with your friend down there" Gunhee smirked.

"Thats disgusting" you scrunched up your face and brushed off the image of your best friend and brother making out.

"Hey you know thats his view on us" Gunhee shrugged and pulled you closer.

"I know I know, well hopefully now he will get off our back" you replied and threw your arms around his neck.

"Oh im working on that."

Gunhee lifted you onto the counter and pressed his lips against yours, as you wrapped your legs around his waist. He playfully bit your lip and slipped his tongue in your mouth as you moaned his name, forgetting about your surroundings.

A loud knock made you and Gunhee freeze in place as the handle turned and there was your brother meeting his worst nightmare.

You expected him to start lecturing and cussing out the two of you when you realised his face was flushed. It finally made sense when you saw your friend emerge from behind him, with an equally red face.

"The bathroom is taken, you should try a bedroom" Gunhee smirked as your brother muttered under his breath and left with your friend.

"I think were official now" you chuckled, running your fingers through his dark hair.

"Its about damn time" he grinned and carried you off to your bedroom.