Behave (RAP MONSTER)

Dedicated to lady_laufeysonkneel  Thank you for requesting my ulitmate bias. RM_Cypher is forever in your debt.and we are already at 20k ? you guys are awesome (hearteu)

"Jagiya.." Namjoon chuckled as you threw your arms around him as he got ready for his performance. He wriggled out of your grip and began adjusting his ear piece as you pouted. 

"What? I cant hug my boyfriend ?" you mumbled, crossing your arms over your chest and watched as he coolly brushed his bleached hair out of his face, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue as he listened to your continuous whining.

"You really choose the wrong times to be affectionate babe" he rolled his eyes, stroking your chin. "Im working right now, you need to behave." Those demanding words immediately sparked your interest. You bit down on your lip as Namjoon continued to prepare for the show.

"Behave?" you mimicked, batting your eyelashes innocently "What will happen if I...dont behave?" Namjoon took a step closer to you and brought his plump lips down to your ear. You felt his hot breath against your skin and you immediately began to feel aroused. 

"If you dont behave...Then Oppa will have to teach you a lesson" he growled deeply into your ear, sending shivers of excitement down your spine. You stood frozen as Namjoon began making his way to the stage, not forgetting to turn back to you, giving one last menacing smirk. You swallowed hard as he mouthed the words 'behave' as he stepped onto the stage and the stadium filled with screams.

He loved to tease you like this. There was no way you could get to him right now, and he was about to use up all his energy on stage which meant he'd be tired by the time the two of you got back to the apartment. 

You shuffled awkwardly around the backstage area, finally hearing the last 'Thank You' from the MC the show had finally come to an end and Namjoon stepped off, making his way directly to you. "Did my jagi behave herself?" he cooed, dripping in sweat as he gulped down the last of his water. You watched in awe, amazed that this man was all yours, all yours to do what you please with. 

"I did behave, so can we go home now?" you whined, passing him a towel to dry himself off. 

Namjoon replied with a coy smile, and said his last goodbyes to his members and staff before heading out to the car. You jumped into the passenger seat, eagerly waiting for Namjoon to join you in the car so that you could have your way with him.

As Namjoon adjusted the seat and started the car, you leaned in, hoping this was your chance to sneak a kiss. Namjoon looked down at you with hooded eyes and gave you his infamous crooked grin. 

"What do you think you are doing?" he said in a low voice.

"Kissing you obviously" you replied bluntly and edged forward once more.

"Didnt I say you needed to behave?" 

"Yes...but"

"You will get punished, as soon as we get home" He sighed, almost too calmly. You wondered what he had on his mind, and honestly you couldn't wait to find out. You tried to focus on the road in front of you but it was hard keeping your eyes of his wet skin, his white shirt stuck tightly onto his chest giving you an amazing view of his defined chest.

Namjoon moved his hand over to your thigh, sliding his hand up and down, massaging your skin through your jeans as he smirked to himself. "you're being such a good girl (y/n), I might give you a reward instead" he said huskily, moving his long fingers down to your inner thigh. 

You remained silent as Namjoon played with the zipper of your jeans, as he finally pulled into the apartment parking lot. You had never been so happy for him to remove his hands from you. If it went on for another 30 seconds you would of lost all control. 

The two of you made your way up to your apartment in silence. An occasional chuckle from Namjoon was all that could be heard all the way. He enjoyed this too much.  As you turned the key of the front door you felt a sharp smack on your butt. 

"Im really impressed Jagi, really impressed, guess you deserve that reward now" he cooed, shutting the door behind you and began attacking you with wet kisses all over your lips and neck. You sighed deeply in satisfaction as he rubbed his body against yours, creating friction between the clothing. His teeth found the top of your chest and Namjoon began to nip away at the sensitive skin, leaving his mark all over your body as you threw your head back in pleasure and began looking for a way to return the favor. 

Your hands immediately found their way inside his pants and in one go, his pants were now around his ankles and you began massaging him through his boxers. Namjoon began letting out soft moans as you continued to please him, his lips leaving your skin to enjoy every moment of his nirvana. As Namjoon began getting close to his peak, you removed your hands, causing a desperate look on your poor boyfriends face.

"You didnt behave..." you whispered into his ear "so now you will be punished" you smiled sweetly and skipped away, leaving behind a very frustrated Namjoon.